There are 223 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.

And your statement is garbage.

i was all
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.

And your statement is garbage.

you obviously haven't been in this thread much if you thought i was being serious

I retract, guess we agree that Lee is a baller. But unless someone indicates otherwise, I'm going with what they actually say...I'm not scrolling back however many pages to get an insight on context. Not like there aren't people who do say he's garbage.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

Where it all began.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
LOL 80sbaby
  • Garce
  • Veteran
David Lee is the only player averaging 20ppg/10rpg .... dude is an elite player.
Originally posted by Garcia:
David Lee is the only player averaging 20ppg/10rpg .... dude is an elite player.

it's nice to actually see him playing against a real center

He's not an elite player because of his interior defense but he's all-star material
Originally posted by YungAce:

He's not an elite player because of his interior defense but he's all-star material

I would agree with this. I dont think Lee would ever make an All NBA team or be considered one of the top 10 players in the league. But, he is still damn good.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

Where it all began.

Good times...
Yeah...never gonna win in SA while Tim Duncan is still there.

who's the 3rd string guard on san antonio (#22)? he looks like a default create a player in nba 2k
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Yeah...never gonna win in SA while Tim Duncan is still there.

29 in a row in San Antonio.
Tim Duncan is still DAMN good
spurs still got that on/off switch.. they were out there toyin' with us
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would agree with this. I dont think Lee would ever make an All NBA team or be considered one of the top 10 players in the league. But, he is still damn good.

He's trash.
Share 49ersWebzone