There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Bogut doe . He's starting to win me over with performances like that. He's got a spring in his step right now. Blocking shots, snaring rebounds, taking charges, excellent interior passing. He's been a huge presence the past two games. Once he gets his post up game back, watch out.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Bogut doe . He's starting to win me over with performances like that. He's got a spring in his step right now. Blocking shots, snaring rebounds, taking charges, excellent interior passing. He's been a huge presence the past two games. Once he gets his post up game back, watch out.

only a matter of time when his strength, stamina and over all comfort with the scheme and playing with the rest of the team all hit an apex point.

hopefully that comes playoff time.
Originally posted by Garcia:
only a matter of time when his strength, stamina and over all comfort with the scheme and playing with the rest of the team all hit an apex point.

hopefully that comes playoff time.

Not that Bogut needs to score 15-20 points per game, but would be nice to see him recapture some of his low-post game, not just scoring on putbacks & lob/dunks. He's already a very good passing big man, but if defenses have to start respecting his inside game and give help, then that just opens it up even more to kick it back out for an open jumper or cutter. He kinda wrecked their offensive and defensive flow when he came back, but now after ~2/mos you can see the team starting to gel with him in there. Hopefully by the time playoffs roll around they'll be fully in sync and healthy...I don't expect them to make the 2nd round but can see them making it exciting, 6 or even 7 games.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Not that Bogut needs to score 15-20 points per game, but would be nice to see him recapture some of his low-post game, not just scoring on putbacks & lob/dunks. He's already a very good passing big man, but if defenses have to start respecting his inside game and give help, then that just opens it up even more to kick it back out for an open jumper or cutter. He kinda wrecked their offensive and defensive flow when he came back, but now after ~2/mos you can see the team starting to gel with him in there. Hopefully by the time playoffs roll around they'll be fully in sync and healthy...I don't expect them to make the 2nd round but can see them making it exciting, 6 or even 7 games.

i'd like to see him around 12 PPG, 10+ RPG and 5-7 Blocks
Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.

And your statement is garbage.

you obviously haven't been in this thread much if you thought i was being serious
bogut lightweight gettin' his steez back..

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

i was all

you obviously haven't been in this thread much if you thought i was being serious

I retract, guess we agree that Lee is a baller. But unless someone indicates otherwise, I'm going with what they actually say...I'm not scrolling back however many pages to get an insight on context. Not like there aren't people who do say he's garbage.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

Where it all began.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM ]
LOL 80sbaby
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
David Lee is the only player averaging 20ppg/10rpg .... dude is an elite player.
Originally posted by Garcia:
David Lee is the only player averaging 20ppg/10rpg .... dude is an elite player.

it's nice to actually see him playing against a real center
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com