LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garce
  • Veteran
W for the W's
Good to see a game where 4/5 of our starters hit double digits, 3/5 with double-doubles. If they had played Barnes more than the 17 mins, he coulda had hit double digits.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
great game tonight! If Bogut stays healthy throughout the season we have a chance to make the 2nd round!

LOL I would give the Warriors about a 1% chance of winning a series against the Spurs, Thunder, Clips or Memphis.

I totally agree with the Spurs, Thunder and Memphis, but I think we'd have a legitimate shot against the Clippers. We match up well against them and have played them well the past couple of seasons.

I don't know dude, Blake is looking like an unstoppable monster right now. But sadly, they are the only team we have a good match up with.
Another nice win on the road for the Warriors. Bogut steps up tonight with 4 blocks, 9 rebounds, 8 points. This just in too.. Curry is pretty good
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Another nice win on the road for the Warriors. Bogut steps up tonight with 4 blocks, 9 rebounds, 8 points. This just in too.. Curry is pretty good

Lee is still garbage. 20-11 with 2 missed field goals? What a bum
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Lee is still garbage. 20-11 with 2 missed field goals? What a bum

This. With a statline like that, he'll never be as good as Greg Ostertag. Can't wait till we trade this bum.
Bogut doe . He's starting to win me over with performances like that. He's got a spring in his step right now. Blocking shots, snaring rebounds, taking charges, excellent interior passing. He's been a huge presence the past two games. Once he gets his post up game back, watch out.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Bogut doe . He's starting to win me over with performances like that. He's got a spring in his step right now. Blocking shots, snaring rebounds, taking charges, excellent interior passing. He's been a huge presence the past two games. Once he gets his post up game back, watch out.

only a matter of time when his strength, stamina and over all comfort with the scheme and playing with the rest of the team all hit an apex point.

hopefully that comes playoff time.
Originally posted by Garcia:
only a matter of time when his strength, stamina and over all comfort with the scheme and playing with the rest of the team all hit an apex point.

hopefully that comes playoff time.

Not that Bogut needs to score 15-20 points per game, but would be nice to see him recapture some of his low-post game, not just scoring on putbacks & lob/dunks. He's already a very good passing big man, but if defenses have to start respecting his inside game and give help, then that just opens it up even more to kick it back out for an open jumper or cutter. He kinda wrecked their offensive and defensive flow when he came back, but now after ~2/mos you can see the team starting to gel with him in there. Hopefully by the time playoffs roll around they'll be fully in sync and healthy...I don't expect them to make the 2nd round but can see them making it exciting, 6 or even 7 games.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Not that Bogut needs to score 15-20 points per game, but would be nice to see him recapture some of his low-post game, not just scoring on putbacks & lob/dunks. He's already a very good passing big man, but if defenses have to start respecting his inside game and give help, then that just opens it up even more to kick it back out for an open jumper or cutter. He kinda wrecked their offensive and defensive flow when he came back, but now after ~2/mos you can see the team starting to gel with him in there. Hopefully by the time playoffs roll around they'll be fully in sync and healthy...I don't expect them to make the 2nd round but can see them making it exciting, 6 or even 7 games.

i'd like to see him around 12 PPG, 10+ RPG and 5-7 Blocks

Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut is getting his legs back from underneath him. Good to see his conditioning come back.

Lee is still garbage and congrats tot he warriors, for winning two straight road games by 20+ points. first time ever in franchise history.

And your statement is garbage.

you obviously haven't been in this thread much if you thought i was being serious
bogut lightweight gettin' his steez back..

Share 49ersWebzone