There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Warriors go from their worst game of the year to one of their best. The Warriors are just impossible to understand.
Big time win tonight. I wish this team could play with more consistency. Thompson came up big. Houston charged back in the 3rd, and Klay hit some big shots to swing momentum back to our side. Great game by Steph too.

This was also the healthiest I've seen Bogut. He got some serious run tonight and came through with timely rebounds, blocks, and charges. He even looked good free throwing when Houston tried to hack-a-Bogut.
great game tonight! If Bogut stays healthy throughout the season we have a chance to make the 2nd round!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
great game tonight! If Bogut stays healthy throughout the season we have a chance to make the 2nd round!

LOL I would give the Warriors about a 1% chance of winning a series against the Spurs, Thunder, Clips or Memphis.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL I would give the Warriors about a 1% chance of winning a series against the Spurs, Thunder, Clips or Memphis.

Plus Bogut will NEVER be healthy.

Oh well! Next year, his contract will be a very valuable asset.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Plus Bogut will NEVER be healthy.

Oh well! Next year, his contract will be a very valuable asset.
Damn you guys are a let down lol. Oh well I'll be content making the playoffs this year.

Thank god I have my niners to fall back on.
Damn you guys are a let down lol. Oh well I'll be content making the playoffs this year.

Well I do say that they match up well against the clippers and have a modest chance of upsetting them.

I hope that made you happier.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Well I do say that they match up well against the clippers and have a modest chance of upsetting them.

I hope that made you happier.

just a little bit

I totally agree with the Spurs, Thunder and Memphis, but I think we'd have a legitimate shot against the Clippers. We match up well against them and have played them well the past couple of seasons.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
W for the W's
Good to see a game where 4/5 of our starters hit double digits, 3/5 with double-doubles. If they had played Barnes more than the 17 mins, he coulda had hit double digits.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I totally agree with the Spurs, Thunder and Memphis, but I think we'd have a legitimate shot against the Clippers. We match up well against them and have played them well the past couple of seasons.

I don't know dude, Blake is looking like an unstoppable monster right now. But sadly, they are the only team we have a good match up with.
Another nice win on the road for the Warriors. Bogut steps up tonight with 4 blocks, 9 rebounds, 8 points. This just in too.. Curry is pretty good
Another nice win on the road for the Warriors. Bogut steps up tonight with 4 blocks, 9 rebounds, 8 points. This just in too.. Curry is pretty good

Lee is still garbage. 20-11 with 2 missed field goals? What a bum
Lee is still garbage. 20-11 with 2 missed field goals? What a bum

This. With a statline like that, he'll never be as good as Greg Ostertag. Can't wait till we trade this bum.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com