Dammit Klay

Klay doe
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dammit Klay

Klay doe

Good game
Lol let's go Sac-to and Sac-Ra-mento chants after the game
Warriors are SO lucky to get a win tonight. 87 points against the worst defensive team in the league at home is nothing to be proud of. Its time to step it up!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Warriors are SO lucky to get a win tonight. 87 points against the worst defensive team in the league at home is nothing to be proud of. Its time to step it up!

True, but we always have close games against the kings, atleast in recent memory.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

True, but we always have close games against the kings, atleast in recent memory.

In Sacramento has been a nightmare for the Warriors. However, the Kings are 6-28 on the road. Just no excuse for not winning by double digits at home against this team.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

In Sacramento has been a nightmare for the Warriors. However, the Kings are 6-28 on the road. Just no excuse for not winning by double digits at home against this team.

Klay comes through in the clutch with a game winner.

Can't believe I ever wanted us to draft Tyreke Evans. The guy still plays like he's in AAU.
Klay doe
Klaydoeee
Ugly win. Whatever it is about the Kings, it doesn't matter about the record, but we just have a rough time against them. Maybe it's the matchups or their size.

Glad Klay got the game winning shot. I felt like he needed that. However, I'd still trade him for Evan Turner lol
festus got some hands now all of a sudden lol..
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com