There are 195 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:

"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles
How was curry not an all star..
Originally posted by gold49digger:
How was curry not an all star..

On-line voting. Period.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
and 1
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
evan turner
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
jack cannot drive for s**t.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
warriors f**k up in the 4th again.

why didnt jackson foul with 24 seconds left?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What the f**k is this!
Jack with arguably his worst game of the year. Not only 3-13, but a lot of long jumpers very early in the shot clock.

We're free falling now. Bogut needs to grow a pair and get back to playing. This team's defense and rebounding has gone to s**t cause we're forced to play Landry and Lee down the stretch. To get out-rebounded by the Sixers 48-35 is pathetic.
Same s**t, different game. This team is careless with the ball, does not get defensive rebounds, and still haven't figured out how to close out on 3-point shooters. I'm so sick and tired of the commentators marveling out how teams could shoot such a high 3-point % against us. It's no mystery when they're wide f**king open.
Originally posted by Garcia:
evan turner

finally playing like we thought he would coming out of OSU
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Jack with arguably his worst game of the year. Not only 3-13, but a lot of long jumpers very early in the shot clock.

We're free falling now. Bogut needs to grow a pair and get back to playing. This team's defense and rebounding has gone to s**t cause we're forced to play Landry and Lee down the stretch. To get out-rebounded by the Sixers 48-35 is pathetic.

he really f**ked us up down the stretch.
hope we finish .500
Originally posted by Garcia:
evan turner

And the sixers wanna trade him?????
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com