There are 206 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't want Eric Gordon

As far as Klay is concerned, most of the criticism about him comes from people who likely set their expectations for him too high in the first place.

I'm not ready to bail on a second year player who still clearly has room for growth.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Warriors need to start Jack at point guard, Curry at shooting guard....Klay Thompson can come in as a relief for Curry... He has no added value as a starter...I don't like his basketball IQ...He puts up shots from wherever and turns the ball over too much...Bench him or trade him.

lol i wouldn't go that far and i think you're reaching too much with that lineup. Jack coming off the bench is of HUGE value to us. if he were to start, you'd rather have Klay come off the bench, knowing his IQ is questionable to be the 6th man? bad move IMO.

Klay has had bonehead moments, no doubt, but he's also dazzled at times. he needs to find that consistency.

Thompson + filler for Eric Gordon.

Thompson is in his SECOND year and people are expecting to be like Kobe, or something. Eric Gordon, although very talented at the offensive end, is just another 6'3'' combo guard with major injury concerns and a BIG contract. That does not bode well for a team that already has a small guard with ankle issues and a center that can't get healthy.

BAD TRADE.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Klay Thompson is a beast. He's still a young player.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Wouldn't say he's a beast. He's talented but inconsistent. There's times where he looks like he's the best shooter in the league then there's times where he looks like s**t. Still young though.
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't want Eric Gordon

As far as Klay is concerned, most of the criticism about him comes from people who likely set their expectations for him too high in the first place.

I'm not ready to bail on a second year player who still clearly has room for growth.

My thoughts as well. I get frustrated with him at times, but I definitely see room for growth and he's a productive young player. I have faith in him.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Wouldn't say he's a beast. He's talented but inconsistent. There's times where he looks like he's the best shooter in the league then there's times where he looks like s**t. Still young though.

hes not a beast yet, but I know he impressed Kobe as a rookie.
Kobe said he can ball, I believe him.

He's got to learn to be a professional player. Consistency. Thats coaching and offseason prep. I think he can get better. Once he gets a little stronger... look out.
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:

"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles
How was curry not an all star..
Originally posted by gold49digger:
How was curry not an all star..

On-line voting. Period.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
and 1

• Garce
  • Veteran
evan turner
  • Garce
  • Veteran
jack cannot drive for s**t.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
warriors f**k up in the 4th again.

why didnt jackson foul with 24 seconds left?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
What the f**k is this!
Jack with arguably his worst game of the year. Not only 3-13, but a lot of long jumpers very early in the shot clock.

We're free falling now. Bogut needs to grow a pair and get back to playing. This team's defense and rebounding has gone to s**t cause we're forced to play Landry and Lee down the stretch. To get out-rebounded by the Sixers 48-35 is pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone