There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mark Jackson says there needs to be a "shakeup"

I wonder what he's thinking and I hope we don't panic and do a stupid trade.

Warriors always make stupid trades. Jury is out on the Bogut trade, I guess the Baron Davis trade and SJax/Harrington trades were good for a short period of time. There isn't a trade out there right now that makes sense though.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
why festus playing time go down, he injured?
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
why festus playing time go down, he injured?

nah, they're giving his minutes to Bogut. Then, when Bogut sits, Jackson goes with a Lee/Landry front court. Essentially going with the small lineup.

He's even giving Biedrins minutes over Festus.
Warriors in talks for Eric Gordon for klay
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

don't do it!

If we get Gordon, we have another small starting backcourt with both guards not playing very good defense. Also, he just signed a big contract and can't even play in back to back games due to injury like Bogut. THIS WOULD BE HORRIBLE.

Welcome to yesterday. LOL. Bad trade in my opinion.
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/?tradeId=9wm55ku

Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.

lolwut
Originally posted by YungAce:
Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.

lolwut

LULZ! i knew i had seen him comment on it yesterday.

givin' up on klay already? kinda early
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
givin' up on klay already? kinda early

personally, i'm not. i'm just saying if we really are looking to move him, i'd like to trade him for Evan Turner.

I like Klay despite all his bonehead mistakes. He's young and he'll develop.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by YungAce:

lolwut

LULZ! i knew i had seen him comment on it yesterday.

The other day I thought it was both Klay and Barnes then today I get an update on my phone that it was just Klay for Gordon. Smh calm y'all asses it's not that serious
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Feb 20, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
Eric Gordon is fool's gold IMO. What worries me is that he has missed significant time from injuries each of the past 4 years. The fact that a 24 year old player with his skill set is even available via trade is very telling. A young team like the Hornets should be looking to build around him, not trade him. You just can't depend on him to suit up. Couple that with his max contract (he's not a max caliber player), and you have a recipe for disaster. We've already had enough injury problems with Steph and Bogut.

Klay still has a lot of room for growth. He's made tremendous strides defensively this year, often guarding the opposing team's top offensive threat and doing it well. He's flashed the ability to finish at the rim, he just has to do so more consistently. Best of all, he's young and HEALTHY. You can count on him bringing his 16.5 ppg every night, not once or twice a month.
Good news

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/sources-warriors-wont-acquire-gordon-deadline

Our friends at Comcast SportsNet Bay Area are reporting the Warriors are unlikely to complete a trade for Eric Gordon before the trade deadline. Considering the current losing streak the team is experiencing, do they need to do something to shake up the roster before tomorrow's deadline?
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Feb 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Finally...we win!!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com