Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol, foul us to prevent the record from being broken. Great sportsmanship

They were chucking 3s when they were up by 30 with 2 minutes left in the game trying their hardest to break the record im glad we intentionally fouled them

And I liked Mark Jackson's message after the game. Basically saying that he's old school and he wasn't gonna let that happen so he made them EARN it.

How about playing "defense" to make them earn it?

And running up the score? This aint middle school basketball. This is the N-B-A.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/8920804/rockets-fall-short-trey-record
-Every state says what Golden State did was unsportsmanlike except the homerism in California. Its crystal clear.

At the end it was obvious that the Rockets were just trying to break the record and jacking up 3's. They had several chances to set the record and missed shots. I think Jackson got fed up at the end with the fact that the team was playing for a record and not just to finish out the game.

Kind of like an NFL team that is way up by 30 in the last minutes of a game that has a chance to break an all time passing yardage record and throws bombs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
At the end it was obvious that the Rockets were just trying to break the record and jacking up 3's. They had several chances to set the record and missed shots. I think Jackson got fed up at the end with the fact that the team was playing for a record and not just to finish out the game.

Kind of like an NFL team that is way up by 30 in the last minutes of a game that has a chance to break an all time passing yardage record and throws bombs.

Exactly, this!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Go dubs go
Love what Jackson did. I laughed at the crowd booing us
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

what did he do?

There wasnt much the W's could do last night. How can you stop a team shooting 80% Three Pointers?
Unreal.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

what did he do?

There wasnt much the W's could do last night. How can you stop a team shooting 80% Three Pointers?
Unreal.

You sweep the leg!
what did he do?

Unreal.

He had us intentionally foul them to prevent them from breaking the record.

what did he do?

Unreal.

Well.. you can actually defend the 3 and not sag off guys. Play man to man and defend for christ sake. It was pathetic to watch. 130 and 119 back to back is just ridiculous.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 6, 2013 at 7:16 PM ]
Our defense has jumped the shark
almost no chance winning last night's game without Jack and Bogut and coming off an embarrassing performance the night before.
i'll be happy to win one game out this road trip..
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Well.. you can actually defend the 3 and not sag off guys. Play man to man and defend for christ sake. It was pathetic to watch. 130 and 119 back to back is just ridiculous.

I didnt understand why it seemed like MJ didnt make any adjustments....

I don't know why we can't play man to man more often. Our zone defense isn't very good.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Why!
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Why!

Because its on the road against a better team
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com