Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

no defense tonight lulz
Wtf the Rockets are 16-20 from 3 pt range so far
Jeez, wtf happened in this game?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jeez, wtf happened in this game?

Curry got sodomized by Lin and apparently the Warriors don't want to give up the three-point record to the Rockets so Jackson went for the intentional fouls with a minute left to go
Nice defense tonight. Rockets tie the All Time record for most 3's made. Horrible.
glad i missed the second half of the game last night. bad performance defensively.
lol, foul us to prevent the record from being broken. Great sportsmanship
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Running up the score when the game is clearly a loss. Great sportsmanship.

They were chucking 3s when they were up by 30 with 2 minutes left in the game trying their hardest to break the record im glad we intentionally fouled them
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

They were chucking 3s when they were up by 30 with 2 minutes left in the game trying their hardest to break the record im glad we intentionally fouled them

And I liked Mark Jackson's message after the game. Basically saying that he's old school and he wasn't gonna let that happen so he made them EARN it.
not looking forward to today's game....
Originally posted by SF69ers:

And I liked Mark Jackson's message after the game. Basically saying that he's old school and he wasn't gonna let that happen so he made them EARN it.

How about playing "defense" to make them earn it?

And running up the score? This aint middle school basketball. This is the N-B-A.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/8920804/rockets-fall-short-trey-record
-Every state says what Golden State did was unsportsmanlike except the homerism in California. Its crystal clear.

How about playing "defense" to make them earn it?

And running up the score? This aint middle school basketball. This is the N-B-A.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/8920804/rockets-fall-short-trey-record
-Every state says what Golden State did was unsportsmanlike except the homerism in California. Its crystal clear.

I know this is the NBA, but take a look at it again. You guys were up a boatload and still kept chuckin' 3s. Fck that.
I know this is the NBA, but take a look at it again. You guys were up a boatload and still kept chuckin' 3s. Fck that.

I would agree with you if we had our starters in. But it was backups vs. backups. They want to play to prove they can play. And it was the dunk that set your team off, not the 3's.Whatevs though, see you guys next game.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM ]
i had no problem with the foul.. i liked it actually.. f*ck all that
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com