There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would still prefer to play Memphis in round 1 now that Rudy Gay is gone. I would pretty much throw out the regular season results. The Clips at full strength are going to be very tough.

The Clips rotate their players very well.
Game time, lets go.
Getting into synch. The Warriors will bring it home. Curry showing no ill effects of his sprained ankle.
We are damn good. Isn't that strange to say?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
W's better get this W.
Warriors are playing poorly against a team that has no business leading by 4 at the half.
I expect us to pull away in the second half. Have to clean up on the boards, stop with the silly turnovers. Played like crap the 1st half but only down by 4. I like the way we've shared the ball though. Seen some nifty passes out there.
Let's slam the door on the Suns.
Let's roll to New Orleans and annihilate the Ravens. Great way for me to start off the day.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Let's roll to New Orleans and annihilate the Ravens. Great way for me to start off the day.

Didn't watch the game but I'm Lovin the box score. Well rounded game from our starters
Looking at 2 of the next 4 on the road. What do you say? Grizzles giving up? Trade weaken the team. Saves them cash for later.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Looking at 2 of the next 4 on the road. What do you say? Grizzles giving up? Trade weaken the team. Saves them cash for later.

Who's their starting 3? Hopefully Barnes can step up and be the difference maker as everyone else has solid matchups

I've looked through multiple Memphis forums and they have a huge following that are glad they were able to get rid of Gay and unload that contract. Most claim they won't skip a beat or could be better if without him
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Who's their starting 3? Hopefully Barnes can step up and be the difference maker as everyone else has solid matchups

I've looked through multiple Memphis forums and they have a huge following that are glad they were able to get rid of Gay and unload that contract. Most claim they won't skip a beat or could be better if without him

Grizzles will be interesting to watch without Gay. Maybe they did strengthen the team. Wasn't Prince on the radar for the Warriors at one time?
Will Steph get an All Star selection with the news that Duncan is hurt and likely out? He deserves to go.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com