Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Let's roll to New Orleans and annihilate the Ravens. Great way for me to start off the day.
There are 637 users in the forums
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Let's roll to New Orleans and annihilate the Ravens. Great way for me to start off the day.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:Looking at 2 of the next 4 on the road. What do you say? Grizzles giving up? Trade weaken the team. Saves them cash for later.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Who's their starting 3? Hopefully Barnes can step up and be the difference maker as everyone else has solid matchups
I've looked through multiple Memphis forums and they have a huge following that are glad they were able to get rid of Gay and unload that contract. Most claim they won't skip a beat or could be better if without him
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Who's their starting 3? Hopefully Barnes can step up and be the difference maker as everyone else has solid matchups
I've looked through multiple Memphis forums and they have a huge following that are glad they were able to get rid of Gay and unload that contract. Most claim they won't skip a beat or could be better if without him
Grizzles will be interesting to watch without Gay. Maybe they did strengthen the team. Wasn't Prince on the radar for the Warriors at one time?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Will Steph get an All Star selection with the news that Duncan is hurt and likely out? He deserves to go.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Completely agree, but I think Gasol will get in since Duncan is a big man.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:Completely agree, but I think Gasol will get in since Duncan is a big man.
Curry, based on his performance should go. But as the Duckster so aptly put it, a big man will probably take Tim's spot on the roster.
Curry is one helluva shooter from the three spot. Amazing range. Just watching him is a treat. Rainbow jumpers.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Brook Lopez replaced Rondo, so I don't think a big man has to replace Duncan
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Completely agree, but I think Gasol will get in since Duncan is a big man.
Curry, based on his performance should go. But as the Duckster so aptly put it, a big man will probably take Tim's spot on the roster.
Curry is one helluva shooter from the three spot. Amazing range. Just watching him is a treat. Rainbow jumpers.
Brook Lopez replaced Rondo, so I don't think a big man has to replace Duncan
Originally posted by Garcia: