LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
god damn, if the standings stay where they are... we get the clips in round one.

im liking that matchup.

I would still prefer to play Memphis in round 1 now that Rudy Gay is gone. I would pretty much throw out the regular season results. The Clips at full strength are going to be very tough.

I like our chances vs Memphis with Bogut, without him I don't
Hopefully he stays healthy
Does any franchise in sports whine more than the Dallas Mavericks?
Originally posted by dcsham:
Does any franchise in sports whine more than the Dallas Mavericks?

Nope. Maybe the Saints, but they have a legitimate reason to. LOL @ Cuban and Carlisle for whining about a call that wasn't a foul, and not backing off despite clear visual evidence. Bogut got all ball. DENIED. Thank you, come again.
Have court side club seats tonight at the game, curtesy of my boss.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Have court side club seats tonight at the game, curtesy of my boss.

Brown nosing suck ass
[ Edited by dcsham on Feb 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Have court side club seats tonight at the game, courtesy of my boss.
Enjoy the game dude.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would still prefer to play Memphis in round 1 now that Rudy Gay is gone. I would pretty much throw out the regular season results. The Clips at full strength are going to be very tough.

The Clips rotate their players very well.
Game time, lets go.
Getting into synch. The Warriors will bring it home. Curry showing no ill effects of his sprained ankle.
We are damn good. Isn't that strange to say?

• Garce
  • Veteran
W's better get this W.
Warriors are playing poorly against a team that has no business leading by 4 at the half.
I expect us to pull away in the second half. Have to clean up on the boards, stop with the silly turnovers. Played like crap the 1st half but only down by 4. I like the way we've shared the ball though. Seen some nifty passes out there.
Let's slam the door on the Suns.
Let's roll to New Orleans and annihilate the Ravens. Great way for me to start off the day.
Share 49ersWebzone