There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Ok Warriors fans. What type of player would you add at the trading deadline? Anyone in particular?

Andrew Bogut, Harrison Barnes, and Stephen Curry
Originally posted by SF69ers:
If I heard this right after yesterday's game, our team shot 69% beyond the arc. That's the highest all season and it was in a game without Curry and Barnes. A to this team.

Yep. Klay 6-8 and Jack 3-4.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If I heard this right after yesterday's game, our team shot 69% beyond the arc. That's the highest all season and it was in a game without Curry and Barnes. A to this team.

It was nice to see Klay have that game. I was worried that he was gonna have some mental mishaps without Curry in the game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It was nice to see Klay have that game. I was worried that he was gonna have some mental mishaps without Curry in the game.

Maybe he and Curry can't co exist!

OK. Raring to go. Anxious too see if and how Andy performs. The guy looked good his first game.
Curry not starting. We can still win!!!!
Man Bogut is such a great passer for some one his size, he still surprises me when he makes those nice passes

Bazemore after Barnes' and 1
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jan 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM ]
why did klay just shoot that
Curry out and Klay sitting with 3 fouls. DreamOn cans a three. Harry Barnes needs to score.
I will freak, if we don't soon close the door on the Mavericks.
Not a sterling performance by either team.
better win today yo.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
better win today yo.

Playing the Mavs at home who cannot call on the services of mein Held, Dirk Nowitzki, we better win.
Lol at Vince carter
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at Vince carter
Nice acting,
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com