There are 179 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Just completed 2 wins against 2 weak teams. Dallas and Phoenix coming up at home. Nowitzki has been ailing and is 34.

What kind of shoes is Curry wearing?
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Just completed 2 wins against 2 weak teams. Dallas and Phoenix coming up at home. Nowitzki has been ailing and is 34.

What kind of shoes is Curry wearing?

I would say it this way instead. Just completed an amazing win on the road without your starting center, your starting point guard, and your starting small forward. The Warriors showed great bench depth tonight. In the past there is no way an undermanned Warrior team would have won no matter how bad the opponent.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would say it this way instead. Just completed an amazing win on the road without your starting center, your starting point guard, and your starting small forward. The Warriors showed great bench depth tonight. In the past there is no way an undermanned Warrior team would have won no matter how bad the opponent.
I like the way you think. Great victories.
Devon Van Oostrum - Top European Point Guard. He would be a welcome addition to the Warriors' family. A whiz with amazing handles.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM ]
Ok Warriors fans. What type of player would you add at the trading deadline? Anyone in particular?
If I heard this right after yesterday's game, our team shot 69% beyond the arc. That's the highest all season and it was in a game without Curry and Barnes. A to this team.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Ok Warriors fans. What type of player would you add at the trading deadline? Anyone in particular?

Andrew Bogut, Harrison Barnes, and Stephen Curry
Originally posted by SF69ers:
If I heard this right after yesterday's game, our team shot 69% beyond the arc. That's the highest all season and it was in a game without Curry and Barnes. A to this team.

Yep. Klay 6-8 and Jack 3-4.

It was nice to see Klay have that game. I was worried that he was gonna have some mental mishaps without Curry in the game.

It was nice to see Klay have that game. I was worried that he was gonna have some mental mishaps without Curry in the game.

Maybe he and Curry can't co exist!

OK. Raring to go. Anxious too see if and how Andy performs. The guy looked good his first game.
Curry not starting. We can still win!!!!
Man Bogut is such a great passer for some one his size, he still surprises me when he makes those nice passes

Bazemore after Barnes' and 1
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jan 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM ]
why did klay just shoot that
Curry out and Klay sitting with 3 fouls. DreamOn cans a three. Harry Barnes needs to score.
Share 49ersWebzone