There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Klay and friends are playing really well
We've been pretty hard on him this season. But we gotta let Klay breathe after tonight's performance. Dude has stepped up.
klay and jack goin in!
It really is a luxury for a team to have Jack as their backup PG.

That trade was great
JJ hijackin post game interview lolz
Dont know where this team would be without Jack. He has been incredible all year long. Amazing to win on the road without Bogut, Curry, and Barnes.
JJ definitely bout that clutch life
Maybe Bazemore's D League days are over. 30 minutes tonight. He has a place on this team for his defense. Nice to have depth thats for sure.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Maybe Bazemore's D League days are over. 30 minutes tonight. He has a place on this team for his defense. Nice to have depth thats for sure.

Maybe we'll use him how we used to use Dominique McGuire (sp?)
Just completed 2 wins against 2 weak teams. Dallas and Phoenix coming up at home. Nowitzki has been ailing and is 34.

What kind of shoes is Curry wearing?
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Just completed 2 wins against 2 weak teams. Dallas and Phoenix coming up at home. Nowitzki has been ailing and is 34.

What kind of shoes is Curry wearing?

I would say it this way instead. Just completed an amazing win on the road without your starting center, your starting point guard, and your starting small forward. The Warriors showed great bench depth tonight. In the past there is no way an undermanned Warrior team would have won no matter how bad the opponent.
I would say it this way instead. Just completed an amazing win on the road without your starting center, your starting point guard, and your starting small forward. The Warriors showed great bench depth tonight. In the past there is no way an undermanned Warrior team would have won no matter how bad the opponent.
I like the way you think. Great victories.
Devon Van Oostrum - Top European Point Guard. He would be a welcome addition to the Warriors' family. A whiz with amazing handles.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM ]
Ok Warriors fans. What type of player would you add at the trading deadline? Anyone in particular?
If I heard this right after yesterday's game, our team shot 69% beyond the arc. That's the highest all season and it was in a game without Curry and Barnes. A to this team.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com