LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
All I can say is the GMs from Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Sacramento should all be fired for passing on Damian Lillard

Why does washington,cleveland, and charlotte need lillard. They all have capable pgs, unless you are talking about him playing the 2. which isnt out of the question for him

Id take Lillard over John Wall, Kemba Walker (lol), and whoever the hell starts for the kings.

Wall is a pretty good player, just needs players around him, kemba is averagine 17-6, not bad for a guy on a losing team.

Kings done f**ked themselves. Lillard, reke, and cousins woudve been cray
The Heat is proving to be not invincible. Wish only that we had Andy to block the offensive rebounding from the opponents who are getting 2 and 3 chances off the boards.
early game today! didnt realize it was on until now haha
Curry is already 4/5 from 3 and has 16 points and we're only 16 minutes into the game
Wall is a pretty good player, just needs players around him, kemba is averagine 17-6, not bad for a guy on a losing team.

They're going to trade Reke.

I wanted Barnes; i thought lillard was a failure of a prospect..........wow, was i wrong.
Lillard was an obvious baller. A lot of us wanted him
f**k curry just hurt himself. looks like his knee
get klay and curry off the court

curry for injury

klay for pulling that crap lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They're going to trade Reke.

I wanted Barnes; i thought lillard was a failure of a prospect..........wow, was i wrong.
Still cousins and lillard alone is scary.

Yeah I thought that too because he went to a small school.
Klay is my least favorite Warrior. If he doesnt shoot well he is a liability on the court. He has been just awful in the 2nd half

horrible 4th quarter. making me sick
How bout the Nuggets get tacos and still lose
Originally posted by schmons:
horrible 4th quarter. making me sick

Yep. No defense, tons of turnovers, and hammered on the boards. Jack and Klay should have stayed home. At least Barnes had a good game.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay is my least favorite Warrior. If he doesnt shoot well he is a liability on the court. He has been just awful in the 2nd half

Hate to say it but he's not as good as I thought he was gonna be. Hopefully he can turn it around in the 2nd half of the season
Was the Curry injury serious?
Share 49ersWebzone