There are 392 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

how did 80sbaby get banned?
Originally posted by SF69ers:

The Gods got even for his David Lee comments.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

The Gods got even for his David Lee comments.

that's the only reasonable explanation i can think of, as well.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by binarythird:
Originally posted by schmons:
lol the dude made an account to defend david lee

actually, this is my third account......but i would've done it anyways

PBM doe?

Last page was gold
The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies briefly discussed a trade involving Rudy Gay, according to a source.

The Warriors would only want to acquire Gay for a collection of less-desirable contract players such as Richard Jefferson or Andris Biedrins.

Jerry West is said to be high on Gay from their time together with the Grizzlies.

The Warriors remain concerned about the luxury tax and would almost certainly only acquire Gay if they could clear out significant contract commitments of their own.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies briefly discussed a trade involving Rudy Gay, according to a source.

The Warriors would only want to acquire Gay for a collection of less-desirable contract players such as Richard Jefferson or Andris Biedrins.

Jerry West is said to be high on Gay from their time together with the Grizzlies.

The Warriors remain concerned about the luxury tax and would almost certainly only acquire Gay if they could clear out significant contract commitments of their own.

lol
Originally posted by Garcia:

lol

gay to the bay? i can already hear all of the innuendo comments
anyone going to the game tomorrow?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
The Gay to the Warriors rumors are silly. We don't have enough to trade for him
Originally posted by crzy:

The leader of the pack in the rumors for Gay are the Suns and the main piece from the Suns is Dudley.

Not saying that I would take Gay, but Dudley and a 1st for Rudy is a steal.
I don't want Gay to the warriors. He will hinder Barnes development and take away shots from curry and thompson.

ya they don't seem to be asking a lot. friend of mine has a warriors press pass (not that that means he knows anything super insider, but he hears more talks than we do) and he has heard a deal would center around Klay Thompson +
[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Jan 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM ]
man

when is the next game!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
man

when is the next game!

tmrw night vs the grizz
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

ya they don't seem to be asking a lot. friend of mine has a warriors press pass (not that that means he knows anything super insider, but he hears more talks than we do) and he has heard a deal would center around Klay Thompson +

Nope would not work. Unless maybe they are willing to give up tony allen
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com