There are 223 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
We need a bigggie at the 5 cause we are getting nailed by teams who take it inside. Can't go for the ride, if we don't get a certified 5.

The Warriors are not going to get a center outside of their organziation. I think Ezeli and Biedrins are actually doing a good job while Bogut is out.

Hopefully Bogut will play some time this season

Ezeli is playing well defensively and Biedrins is rebounding well but were getting 0 offensive production at center. Bogut isn't amazing offensively but he's still a lot better than both of them. Ezeli could be pretty damn clumsy sometimes lol

They're still doing well though, defensively..
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Hopefully Bogut will play some time this season

Ezeli is playing well defensively and Biedrins is rebounding well but were getting 0 offensive production at center. Bogut isn't amazing offensively but he's still a lot better than both of them. Ezeli could be pretty damn clumsy sometimes lol

They're still doing well though, defensively..

That's true. Null production from the center position.
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Westbrook. That's tough

I' ll tell ya OKC looks frightening. What a team! Westbrook can't bang the three as well as Curry, but handles the ball much better.

westbrook takes too many shots when he should be dishing it to durant every time

I wouldn't take Westbrook over Steph
  • Garce
  • Veteran
go ws!
[ Edited by Garcia on Dec 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Still waiting for someone to teach Steph how to take care of the ball and value every possession.

gave it up again at the end and dray gave up the and 1

ended up a 4 pt play

He's unbelievably sloppy for an NBA point guard. He turns the ball over at least 2 to 3 times a game just on those stupid, sloppy one-handed passes alone.

True but there are only 2 PGs I would trade him for right now.... Chris Paul and Russell Westbrook

Damian Lillard would be my 3rd. Btw, I love Steph's overall game, it's just that part that he really needs to clean up if he's going to be great.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 31, 2012 at 6:02 AM ]
Hopefully we end the LA Floppers winning streak
Originally posted by AC49er:
Hopefully we end the LA Floppers winning streak

Let's do it. We have to watch our foul totals. The refs are NOT going to be easy with us.
asked if playing with CP3 has helped Jarret Jack's play this season, he responds with "Nah, he ain't got s**t to do with it."
tell it like it is JJ
I wanted to be the ones to snap the Clippers win streak. Oh well

I guess we'll be keeping the losing streak alive
[ Edited by YungAce on Jan 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM ]

The Clips will be a most interesting team to play after their loss. Will they overreact and try too hard?
I wanted to be the ones to snap the Clippers win streak. Oh well

I guess we'll be keeping the losing streak alive

this
the clippers look tired last night. traveling from denver, lets hope they didnt have time to rest
I wouldn't take Westbrook over Steph

Wow really? Westbrook is widely regarded as a top 10-15 player. I'll take Russy over Steph for sure.
Big game tonight. Lets hope we can keep it rolling in the new year.
Share 49ersWebzone