There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

London 2012 Olympics Thread

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I know we weren't favored but we had the lead going into the last leg and Mr. "It's My Time" Lochte gagged

He's over-hyped...didn't even get a medal in 200M free. So disappointed...and the men gymnastic team choked big time today. Great Britain won the f**king medal in Gymnastic and not US...gotta be kidding me

Nerr nerr nerr!

Nothin' against GB...but it was pretty shocking that they placed ahead of US in gymnastic. In the end, I was glad they moved up to win the silver. The US women brought home the Gold
PHELPS!!! Greatest of all time!!
Nothin' against GB...but it was pretty shocking that they placed ahead of US in gymnastic. In the end, I was glad they moved up to win the silver. The US women brought home the Gold

PHELPS!!! Greatest of all time!!

Both of these
Men's beach volleyball great come from behind win love watching that duo of Rogers and Dalhauser (Sp?)
Men's beach volleyball great come from behind win love watching that duo of Rogers and Dalhauser (Sp?)

Men's beach volleyball, wtf are you watching that fo
Originally posted by dobo:

http://www.hahgay.com/

j/k
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 31, 2012 at 6:55 PM ]

To watch them defend their gold medals

All good bro, I watch it also.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Oh I know lots of people do, just making sure the children could comprehend that
Jesus Christ the 2012 Girls gymnastics team can't remember the 1996 gold medal team because they were infants. I feel old
It annoys me they are dubbed "The Fab Five."
At least this "Fab Five" can win their team championship
It doesn't bother you at all? I mean the original Fab Five was a staple of a complete shift in college/NBA hoops. It is a huge focal point of basketball history. I understand they lost - and don't get me wrong; I am all about the US winning gold -- but I think it's whack they are named Fab Five too.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

You do? Men's beach volleyball?

O. K, if you like it.

Mancard return request processed: Rubberneck36.