Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2012 MLB All Star Game Thread

• SoCold
  • Veteran
Melky going for the hand shake

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Melk and Cano are good friends. Cano stated in pregame that him and Melky talk often. Chuckle worthy but not all that its cracked up to be. Its definitely not as funny as Verlander getting lit up like a Christmas tree then providing his dumb ass post game thoughts.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Melk and Cano are good friends. Cano stated in pregame that him and Melky talk often. Chuckle worthy but not all that its cracked up to be. Its definitely not as funny as Verlander getting lit up like a Christmas tree then providing his dumb ass post game thoughts.

whoa easy there I know they are friends and former teammates and it IS that funny cause you don't see that every day
you see good pitchers get owned an inning here and there it happens all the time
at least Justin hasn't been owned for half the season like Timmaa
whoa easy there I know they are friends and former teammates and it IS that funny cause you don't see that every day
you see good pitchers get owned an inning here and there it happens all the time
at least Justin hasn't been owned for half the season like Timmaa

timmy

But seriously, I know. But Justin shouldn't have said he was pitching to the gun or for the fans. Didnt need to be said.

timmy. But Melky
KC fans booing Cano and giving a nice ovation for Chipper. Loved it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

"Thats why I don't throw 100 in the first inning"
lol - alexcuses.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

lollolololzz