LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

2012 NBA Offseason Thread

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Meh. It's after the game is over and decided. It still serves it's purpose. Floppers gon' flop.

I think the NFL has proven though that with sufficient fines you can change player behavior.

I mean if the NBA fines guys only a couple hundred bucks, then that won't do a thing. But if they fine guys $50K a pop for flopping, players will think twice.

If the NBA was really serious about eliminating flopping from their sport, then they could do it pretty easily IMO.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

a couple more here

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/09/nba-players-celebrity-doppelganger#page/1

OMFG!!! Lol!!!!
Originally posted by crzy:
Meh. It's after the game is over and decided. It still serves it's purpose. Floppers gon' flop.

I think the NFL has proven though that with sufficient fines you can change player behavior.

I mean if the NBA fines guys only a couple hundred bucks, then that won't do a thing. But if they fine guys $50K a pop for flopping, players will think twice.

If the NBA was really serious about eliminating flopping from their sport, then they could do it pretty easily IMO.

50K? Yeah right. lol

50K? Yeah right. lol

start at 50K and go up with each offense

50K? Yeah right. lol

Because pretending like you got fouled is the same thing as knocking somebody out with a helmet to helmet hit and putting their life at risk.

50K? Yeah right. lol

Because pretending like you got fouled is the same thing as knocking somebody out with a helmet to helmet hit and putting their life at risk.

exactly
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

50K? Yeah right. lol

exactly

I think its worse
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

a couple more here

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/09/nba-players-celebrity-doppelganger#page/1

OMFG!!! Lol!!!!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

50K? Yeah right. lol

I think it's worse actually.

I have no problem with helmet to helmet hits. Football should be violent. It's for grown ass men.

But only pansies flop.

50K? Yeah right. lol

I think it's worse actually.

I have no problem with helmet to helmet hits. Football should be violent. It's for grown ass men.

But only pansies flop.

You don't have to convince me about flopping. I loathe it. But get real, brohemian rhapsody.

Reggie Miller Rule

officials will emphasize the "Reggie Miller rule" for a shooter who kicks his legs out during jump-shot attempts to create contact and draw fouls. Officials plan to call offensive fouls on shooters who blatantly kick out their legs to initiate contact.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Reggie Miller Rule

officials will emphasize the "Reggie Miller rule" for a shooter who kicks his legs out during jump-shot attempts to create contact and draw fouls. Officials plan to call offensive fouls on shooters who blatantly kick out their legs to initiate contact.

Finally..i hate that s**t
Share 49ersWebzone