There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

JT O'Sullivan, average in CFL debut...

With the failure of so many 49ers in the Canadian Football League (Cody Pickett and Rashaun Woods come to mind), JT was 3 for 6 for 29 yards in the battle for Saskatchewan's backup job

http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/74919/autostart/1
Aww...somewhere Joecool is crying in a corner.
It's funny how many people dislike the QB who took us to the NFC Championship game last year when we had this guy as our opening day QB one year, we should rename this place 49ersLogicZone lmao
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

... was just thinking this!
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Same here! Another example of a player or coach's career being ruined by Alex! Poor guy obviously lost his confidence! By the way, is Martz coaching in Canada now?
Kory Sheets sighting...

Hey easy guys. I liked JTO for about 2 games. In hindsight that marriage between Martz one dimensional -- 'I don't give a f*ck about qb protection'-- offensive 'genius', and a qb that never stop turning over the ball -- was a perfect storm. They were both a 49ers, courtesy of Mike Nolan wanting a Ferrari of a OC for an injured Alex Smith. And who can forget the qb competition orchestrated by Martz.....

Good times
Remember the Kurt Warner comparisons??

Martz pretty much gave him the job , because he had a quick release on his passes ....only thing , they usually ended up "quickly" in the hands of a DB
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

as long as JT's non throwing arm is bent at better angle than alex, that is all that joe cares about!
Originally posted by cciowa:

as long as JT's non throwing arm is bent at better angle than alex, that is all that joe cares about!

Only if JTO and Hill had real coaches instead of Nolan and Sing. Shoot, they looked better than Alex when ALL three had Nolan.

All I gotta say is that any excuse for Alex from the Nolan era could be made for any QB who performed better or as well as Alex during that same era on that same team.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
It's funny how many people dislike the QB who took us to the NFC Championship game last year when we had this guy as our opening day QB one year, we should rename this place 49ersLogicZone lmao

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Only if JTO and Hill had real coaches instead of Nolan and Sing. Shoot, they looked better than Alex when ALL three had Nolan.

All I gotta say is that any excuse for Alex from the Nolan era could be made for any QB who performed better or as well as Alex during that same era on that same team.

Yeah, JTO had Martz as a coach before joining the 9ers...which is why he joined the 9ers. Next issue?
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
With the failure of so many 49ers in the Canadian Football League (Cody Pickett and Rashaun Woods come to mind), JT was 3 for 6 for 29 yards in the battle for Saskatchewan's backup job

http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/74919/autostart/1

theres been a number of former 49ers do well in the cfl, arland bruce, ryan thelwell, dwaine carpenter, rob murphy, cornelius anthony, arkee whitlock
Sign him
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Ahh..thinking about our troubled past just makes me feel so much better about our bright future.