There are 170 users in the forums

Chris Anderson (Denver Nuggets) a perv?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by crzy:
The messed up thing is that people will probably continue to refer to Chris Andersen as a perv or pedophille, because allegations ruin reputations even if they're compeltely false

This, I mean Kobe was innocent.

lol, but yeah his rep is ruined.

Well, I'm not sure that's a good example as Kobe was never proven to be innocent. He just paid her off
The messed up thing is that people will probably continue to refer to Chris Andersen as a perv or pedophille, because allegations ruin reputations even if they're compeltely false

Well, I'm not sure that's a good example as Kobe was never proven to be innocent. He just paid her off

The problem is they never go after these people who throw out false allegations. They can just sit back, sling mud, see if it will stick, try to extort money and if it doesn't work out they just walk away. Almost every single time. It's just rediculous. If there are false allegations, shakedown extortion than for the love of God PROSECUTE SOMEBODY FOR ONCE! If they did some jail time or saw others do jail time you would be surprised how quick the false allegations stop.

I was being sarcastic about kobe, but I think in Kobe's case she was a whore after money. (as usual) because didn't she have some other dudes juice in her also? or on her underwear from same day?

And she went to his room, after her shift or something?

Basically players just need to be smart, someone is always going for their pockets. I'm waiting for the day some news leaks on Tim Tebow, and his perfect character.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Police searched the home of Denver Nugget Chris Anderson today, confiscating his computer, hard drives and other evidences. Apparently, he has been under investigation for the past several months for sexual crimes against kids...

Way to take it out of context a**hole

people didn't like Kobe before that happened and was never forgiven, given the benefit of the doubt, "innocent until proven guilty", etc.... not to say that he didn't do it....

others that were liked before getting into legal trouble have been forgiven by most. (Jason Kidd)
We should all buy the free bird scarf in support

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jun 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone