There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

USFL making a comeback

I just read on ESPN that the USFL is gonna try again. Any thoughts
If the score is back down to what an football game should be I will switch
Will fail lol......................................again
I'm pretty sure it will fail. Hope the uni's are nicer than the UFL. What a joke that league was
they are going to be a developmental league for the NFL. That could work. I remember reading that QB's will be like pitchers. Develop elsewhere, and only get starting jobs in the NFL when you are ready to go. No more learning on the job
Actually their model looks well thought out. They are targeting regions with strong college loyalties, and hoping college players who are fringe NFL players will stay within that same region they played college
It only makes sense that the NFL has its own "Minor League", enough of this CFL crap. Although we did get Flutie and Jeff Garcia from the CFL. And Warren Moon. but they are rare
  • Paul
  • Veteran
this has been in the works for at least 3 or 4 years now... glad it's coming back. The UFL would have worked out just fine if they didn't play their games during the fall
Whatever happened to that Indian Football League? Lol
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

http://www.efli.com/

believe it's starting later this fall
Arkansas Razors
Austin football Toros
Birmingham Stallions
Los Angeles Express
Memphis Showboats
Oklahoma City Bulls
Portland Breakers
San Antonio Gunslingers
If their season is played during the NFL off-season, I will become a big fan. I miss football!!!
It sounds like they have the right idea going into this. Basically they are saying "Dear NFL, we are your b***h. We will not do anything to ever conflict with you. We want you to like us and take our players. Please, let us be your b***h. Thank you. USFL
Would be fun to see for a while
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

http://www.efli.com/

believe it's starting later this fall

damn thing came out 15 years to late.