LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Farmers Field

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vFyFCuBgRTA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although im a die hard 9ers fan and have been my entire life, i can not wait for this stadium to be built. As a born and raised Angeleno This will really test me as someone who doesn't believe in rooting for two teams ...
[ Edited by 9ersSince85 on May 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
not gonna get built, lol
lol that didnt work how i planned ... can some give me a hand and embed this vid when they get a chance ... Thanks
rooting for a team just cuz thats where you are from is dumb just like rooting for players just because they are the same ethnicity as you is stupid. Im in bad mood today
Originally posted by susweel:
not gonna get built, lol

Do you think the stadium in city of industry is gonna get built instead ? Its a pretty sure thing that LA is going to get a team here in the near future, unless they play at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, im pretty sure a stadium will be built somewhere
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:
not gonna get built, lol

Do you think the stadium in city of industry is gonna get built instead ? Its a pretty sure thing that LA is going to get a team here in the near future, unless they play at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, im pretty sure a stadium will be built somewhere

Im just messing with you but yes that does look pretty nice I actually hope it gets done. Im all for the west coast having more sports teams.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
rooting for a team just cuz thats where you are from is dumb just like rooting for players just because they are the same ethnicity as you is stupid. Im in bad mood today

... lol woooosaaahhh
not gonna get built, lol

lol this lol

And this lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

And this lol

Well one thing i can say for sure is that im not a bandwaggoner, i didnt choose my teams they chose me by were i was born. Im assuming if people who dont root for there home town team is because they probably sucked and they jumped ship but thats for a whole different discussion lol

Its insane how much ESPN is pushing this.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Its insane how much ESPN is pushing this.

Its all about the money .... LA is a gold mine for alot of businesses when a NFL team comes including ESPN

lol. Cheering for a team that's NOT where you are from is what a generally find absurd.

No offense, half of the webzone...
Share 49ersWebzone