LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Team USA Basketball--London Gold Medal Olympic Champions

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by tohara3:
I'm really worried about this team. They might come out with a Silver or Bronze....

They very well could if they keep playing like that. And who thinks they can even be in the same breath as the original Dream Team?

5 points better than Lithuania tells you they aren't anywhere near as good.

The current Olympic team never lost to a bunch of college kids.
Originally posted by tohara3:
I'm really worried about this team. They might come out with a Silver or Bronze....

They very well could if they keep playing like that. And who thinks they can even be in the same breath as the original Dream Team?

5 points better than Lithuania tells you they aren't anywhere near as good.

when this team played a team with no NBA experience, they broke the orignal dream teams record for most lop sided win ever. The original team ónly played teams with NO NBA experience, amateurs.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
when this team played a team with no NBA experience, they broke the orignal dream teams record for most lop sided win ever. The original team ónly played teams with NO NBA experience, amateurs.

It's SanDiego, dude.

BTW, I lol'd at Pau Gasol going to the FT line with his team down by 2 with 5 seconds left. I was completely positive he'd choke, and of course, he did.
Originally posted by dobo:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Chuck Daly threw that game, and it was a scrimmage.

Yeah, he "threw" the game.

It was a game, and they lost. Period.
Originally posted by dobo:

Chuck Daly threw that game, and it was a scrimmage.

Yeah, he "threw" the game.

It was a game, and they lost. Period.

C Webb doe
they won the game before this last one by like 80 points.. let's cut em some slack
I'm confused with the seeding. Does Spain-Brazil have to go in to tank mode in order to avoid US in the first round of the tourney?
Kevin Durant SMH
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

It's SanDiego, dude.

BTW, I lol'd at Pau Gasol going to the FT line with his team down by 2 with 5 seconds left. I was completely positive he'd choke, and of course, he did.

[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Aug 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]

Berzerker barrage in the fourth quarter
Spain is just a team full of b***hes. Not only did they lose on purpose to Brazil to avoid the US in the earlier rounds, but they also flop more than any other team in the tourney. Not surprising I guess.
Kobe leading the Americans in scoring against the Aussies
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Kobe leading the Americans in scoring against the Aussies

My bruh Kobe doe. We bofe like em white
Whoa! If you told me Pau, Marc, and Ibaka are on the same team, I would say they would dominate, especially against a team who's best players are Parker and Diaw. Boy was I wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone