There are 152 users in the forums

Supporting 49ers, but not supporting SFGiants, Sharks, Warriors etc

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
To be fair, you guys got rid of a considerable chunk of last years squad and are not the same team that won it all.

this may be true, but brendan wright, delonte west and vince carter have been playing pretty decent for us..brendan wright has been a beast for us lately

Whos Brenden Wright
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
To be fair, you guys got rid of a considerable chunk of last years squad and are not the same team that won it all.

this may be true, but brendan wright, delonte west and vince carter have been playing pretty decent for us..brendan wright has been a beast for us lately

Whos Brenden Wright

friends with frank gire
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I live in Sacramento.

Kings, 49ers, that's about it. Don't care for baseball.
Warriors are cursed. Rather go for the local teams Knicks and Nets
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Kaz9er:

Whos Brenden Wright

friends with frank gire

even if brendan
Lived mostly in Anaheim/Irvine area, so I support the Ducks, Lakers, Angels. Picked the 49ers as my team mostly because of Steve Young I guess, I might have been a Chargers fan if it wasn't for him. thank you based god.
I'm a 49er, dodger, and lakers fan. I live in so cal I don't know why but the 49ers just appealed to me so I started watching and never stopped.
Born in Jersey, became a Mets fan because my Mom and Aunt grew up in Queens, NY when the '69 Mets won the WS.

Became a fan of the Niners after watching my first football game: Super Bowl XXIV, 55-10 Niners over Broncos.

Don't really follow Pro Basketball or Hockey, they bore me.

[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Apr 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM ]
49ers, Giants, Stanford, Warriors, Sharks in that order. I don't support any team other than those, period. Not even a little bit.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Here's the answer you're looking for: bandwagon jumpers.

yep.

Originally posted by Niners99:
born in SJ, all my family is from SJ, so 49ers, Giants, Sharks have been my teams from the start.

moved around as a kid to SLC and started following the Jazz. Too loyal to switch. lived in Kansas for 6 years, plus would have attended KU if we stayed there, so Jayhawks have been my college team since. Im happy they just happen to be a NCAA basketball powerhouse.

oh, and HATE almost every southern CA sports team with a passion. Dodgers, Lakers, USC, plus Rams and Raiders used to play there. Every team down there outside the Clippers and maybe Chargers makes me

lol I have a friend whos a huge Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, and USC fan. We dont talk sports much, for good reason.

I hate all Socal teams. Dodgers are the team I hate the most...have hated them since I can remember back so far I am embarrassed to admit how long.

My daughter married a guy who is an avid Dodger and Packer fan.

[ Edited by dcsham on Apr 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM ]
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Niners99:
born in SJ, all my family is from SJ, so 49ers, Giants, Sharks have been my teams from the start.

moved around as a kid to SLC and started following the Jazz. Too loyal to switch. lived in Kansas for 6 years, plus would have attended KU if we stayed there, so Jayhawks have been my college team since. Im happy they just happen to be a NCAA basketball powerhouse.

oh, and HATE almost every southern CA sports team with a passion. Dodgers, Lakers, USC, plus Rams and Raiders used to play there. Every team down there outside the Clippers and maybe Chargers makes me

lol I have a friend whos a huge Dodgers, Lakers, Rams, and USC fan. We dont talk sports much, for good reason.

I hate all Socal teams. Dodgers are the team I hate the most...have hated them since I can remember back so far I am embarrassed to admit how long.

My daughter married a guy who is an avid Dodger and Packer fan.

The f**kin dodgers and packers bro?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
The f**kin dodgers and packers bro?

It doesn't get any worse. He is trying to corrupt my grandsons, but I am doing my best to get them to see the light.

Funny though, I do things to piss him off like buying 49er and Giant stuff for my daughter and grandkids on the holidays.

I'll tell you what

the sharks are making in very hard to support them

Originally posted by ads_2006:
I'll tell you what

the sharks are making in very hard to support them

Share 49ersWebzone