49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 426 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by KALI-KING:
NICE

At first I thought, "Why is Harbaugh holding a Taylor Mays jersey?" lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did you miss the part where he said he's going to the game?

Lol, yeah I did. I read too fast after enjoying some of those girl scout cookies.

I'm pretty sure the Oregon game is on at 730... could be wrong tho.

Had my first day of work today and they need me working Saturday night anyways... so no Oregon and no Giants
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by maximill15:
ticket prices for game 1




California for ya

It doesnt have to do with CA, its the stadium, and the fact that the Giants have been building a huge fanbase with recent success. A's tickets are cheaper because they play in a landfill, and sucked the last few years.

The O's tix are cheap because theyve sucked for years. Theyre fans arent all going to come flooding back to pay premiums on playoff tickets the first year. They need to build up the fanbase again, which will take time. Then the desire for seats will be at a premium, and they can gouge.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM ]
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
NICE

At first I thought, "Why is Harbaugh holding a Taylor Mays jersey?" lol

Wtf bro. That's the Goat right there.





October 6th, giants vs reds. TBS. can't wait to see this. I'm excited! It's got to be Cain in game 1, followed by Bum. Reds are tough, it will be a battle. Playoffs come down to pitching, so our guys need to be right.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-talk/EXTRA-BAGGS-Picking-the-Giants-ideal-ros?blockID=783693&feedID=2796

Giants roster article for the reds, by Baggs.
AHHHH I'm gonna miss the first couple innings of the game
Reds in 4.
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Reds in 4.

lulz

Giants

in 1
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Reds in 4.

lulz

Giants

in 1
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Reds in 4.

lulz

Giants

in 1


Originally posted by SF69ers:
AHHHH I'm gonna miss the first couple innings of the game

I'm going to miss the whole f**king game, but I'll be around for most of the As game

God wants me to convert to an As fan
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
NICE

At first I thought, "Why is Harbaugh holding a Taylor Mays jersey?" lol

Wtf bro. That's the Goat right there.





October 6th, giants vs reds. TBS. can't wait to see this. I'm excited! It's got to be Cain in game 1, followed by Bum. Reds are tough, it will be a battle. Playoffs come down to pitching, so our guys need to be right.

I was initially thinking Cain-Zeets, but based on the splits at Great American, Cain-Bum-Zeets looks more favorable. Looking at Zeet's splits, he actually has the best numbers at Great American with a 1.50 ERA in 6 innings of work...go figure.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/4233/barry-zito


And just for kicks:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/6202/matt-cain
http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/29949/madison-bumgarner
http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/28705/tim-lincecum
http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits/_/id/4514/ryan-vogelsong
[ Edited by rodbeezy on Oct 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]


HYPED!




SO READY
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone