There are 495 users in the forums
2013 San Francisco Giants Thread
Oct 3, 2012 at 3:47 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Awesome to beat the bums!
Oct 3, 2012 at 4:47 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549







Oct 3, 2012 at 4:54 AM
- VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,135
Originally posted by jrg:
You're welcome.
Oct 3, 2012 at 5:07 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
You're welcome.
Oct 3, 2012 at 6:16 AM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Today is the last game of the regular season giants fans. 162. 94 wins, 9 games above the bums and a NL West title. I cannot believe the season flew by so fast. I had a blast this year. Ups and downs, perfect game by Cain, Posey's unbelievable second half, Zito wins 15 games, adding Scutaro, Hector-no more Whiteside, closer by committee, adding Pence, Pagan's triples, etc. good season, but I'm not satisfied.
I hope we play to our potential and make a real postseason run.
Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope
I hope we play to our potential and make a real postseason run.
Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope
Oct 3, 2012 at 7:57 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Today is the last game of the regular season giants fans. 162. 94 wins, 9 games above the bums and a NL West title. I cannot believe the season flew by so fast. I had a blast this year. Ups and downs, perfect game by Cain, Posey's unbelievable second half, Zito wins 15 games, adding Scutaro, Hector-no more Whiteside, closer by committee, adding Pence, Pagan's triples, etc. good season, but I'm not satisfied.
I hope we play to our potential and make a real postseason run.
Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope![]()
I hope Hanley can see us now with those stupid goggle eyes thing he does. Eat s**t Dodgers!
Oct 3, 2012 at 8:34 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Today is the last game of the regular season giants fans. 162. 94 wins, 9 games above the bums and a NL West title. I cannot believe the season flew by so fast. I had a blast this year. Ups and downs, perfect game by Cain, Posey's unbelievable second half, Zito wins 15 games, adding Scutaro, Hector-no more Whiteside, closer by committee, adding Pence, Pagan's triples, etc. good season, but I'm not satisfied.
I hope we play to our potential and make a real postseason run.
Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope![]()
lulz
whiteside still here and plays
Oct 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Anyone listen to Buster Posey's weekly interview with Tierney & Bucher on 95.7 The Game yesterday?
Posey sounded REAL irritated and annoyed towards the end when T&B kept asking how he felt about not catching Timmy and Barry and what may be going on behind the scenes. Never heard Posey sound like that before. He was quiet, let out sighs, there were some long pauses. He just wanted to get off the phone. At the same time, he should be expecting those questions, but also, Bucher should know when enough is enough. Posey already did his best to answer his question. Move on and don't piss off one of your best weekly interviewees.
Posey sounded REAL irritated and annoyed towards the end when T&B kept asking how he felt about not catching Timmy and Barry and what may be going on behind the scenes. Never heard Posey sound like that before. He was quiet, let out sighs, there were some long pauses. He just wanted to get off the phone. At the same time, he should be expecting those questions, but also, Bucher should know when enough is enough. Posey already did his best to answer his question. Move on and don't piss off one of your best weekly interviewees.
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:06 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Anyone listen to Buster Posey's weekly interview with Tierney & Bucher on 95.7 The Game yesterday?
Posey sounded REAL irritated and annoyed towards the end when T&B kept asking how he felt about not catching Timmy and Barry and what may be going on behind the scenes. Never heard Posey sound like that before. He was quiet, let out sighs, there were some long pauses. He just wanted to get off the phone. At the same time, he should be expecting those questions, but also, Bucher should know when enough is enough. Posey already did his best to answer his question. Move on and don't piss off one of your best weekly interviewees.
Lee Hammer probably told him to act like a douchebag
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM
- teeohh
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,874
Who do we play!
Oct 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,575
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Who do we play!
either the reds or nationals, they are still battling for top seed
we play the #2 seed and open with two games at home this weekend, then three games either in Cin or Wash
we will likely play the reds
Oct 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
i think our guys will get some rest. We may trout out the white flag line up
Oct 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM
- 80sbaby24
- Member
- Posts: 2,990
Are there any pictures of the Dodgers looking sad in the dugout after Ellis flew out yesterday? Id love to see that! lol
Oct 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM
- Niners99
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,291
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:i think our guys will get some rest. We may trout out the white flag line up
I doubt it. He gave Posey, Sandoval, Scutaro, Pagan, etc, the day off on sunday. They want ABs to stay sharp for the playoffs.
Oct 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Can't wait for playoff baseball. Who would be the better match up for us, Reds or Nationals?
