49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 752 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Dodgers
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Cmon you motherf**kers

They f**ked their MOTHERS!!!
KARMA 2004

8 YEARS AGO FROM TODAY.
$250 million dollar FAIL

Hell ya f**k off dodgers! You suck!!! Hahahahaha
TEH LORD ZITO RISES

lol Zito snubbs Dodger b***h autograph
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,685
Last 11 Zito Starts he is 7-0 and Giants win all 11!
lulz

barry zito season ending era in 2010: 4.15

barry zito season ending era in 2012: 4.15

fml pitching
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
TEH LORD ZITO RISES


like a boss
Intentionally walking Pagan to get to Scutaro. I still can't stop laughing at that idiotic decision by Mattingly.

Good riddance Bums.
15-8 for Zito!?

Right? Am I dreaming?
Originally posted by Garcia:
15-8 for Zito!?

Right? Am I dreaming?

"Is this real life?!"

-David goes to the playoffs.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone