There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Now he's co-leader day 1 of the TOUR Chip

I believe if he wins this then he wins the FedEx Cup and $10 million

We'll see where he's at and what he's playing like on Sunday. That's what his problem has been lately.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Now he's co-leader day 1 of the TOUR Chip

I believe if he wins this then he wins the FedEx Cup and $10 million

We'll see where he's at and what he's playing like on Sunday. That's what his problem has been lately.

And his Saturdays recently have been just as bad if not worse than his Sundays.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,781
i love tiger. i hope he shuts up rory.
Tiger didn't win the FedEx Cup (nor the TOUR championship), but still won $2 million, lol.
Woods benched by Love for the rest of the Ryder Cup. Never happened to Woods before. Wow.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Woods benched by Love for the rest of the Ryder Cup. Never happened to Woods before. Wow.

Wrong. Just benched for the Sat morning rounds. Although that might have been a better idea because his team is down 4 holes right now.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Woods benched by Love for the rest of the Ryder Cup. Never happened to Woods before. Wow.

Wrong. Just benched for the Sat morning rounds. Although that might have been a better idea because his team is down 4 holes right now.

No they're only down one hole
Wow the US choking 13 all
cant believe they lost
Steve Stricker and JIm Furyk f**king suck
Tiger leading the first PGA TOUR event
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Tiger leading his first PGA TOUR event

fixed*

Anyways his swing looks phenomenal thus far. It's Torrey Pines he usually tears up these courses since they are his old stomping grounds.

-9 on Par 5's that's vintage Tiger levels

Total driving still on the same level as last year as well
Barring a major catastrophe, Tiger should be able to take down Torrey Pines yet again
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Barring a major catastrophe, Tiger should be able to take down Torrey Pines yet again

he got thys.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Barring a major catastrophe, Tiger should be able to take down Torrey Pines yet again

he got thys.

he double bogeyed doe