Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 608 users in the forums

UNC Tar Heels March to the National Championship

Tar Heels in tha house!!! Too bad I suck as a writer, and I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Tar Heels in tha house!!! Too bad I suck as a writer, and I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!

thanks man, let me know what you think
I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!
Not sure if the webzone's members of Tar Heel Nation know but I run a UNC site on the Fansided Network that is growing pretty rapidly.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks man, let me know what you think
best thread ever?
Woooooooo!!!!! Jayhawks!!!!
Everybody else lucked out cuz our starting PG was out.
Awesome, now all the fake NC fans who have never even been there but just like NC because of the colors or because MJ played there is butt hurt. Sweet.


But that triangle/man D they threw at NC in the last 8 minutes really confused them. They werent prepared for it, and heard on Mike and Mike the staff didnt recognize they were in it. Great move by Kansas.
Hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Awesome, now all the fake NC fans who have never even been there but just like NC because of the colors or because MJ played there is butt hurt. Sweet.


But that triangle/man D they threw at NC in the last 8 minutes really confused them. They werent prepared for it, and heard on Mike and Mike the staff didnt recognize they were in it. Great move by Kansas.

I'll admit I became a fan because of the MJ connection, but then you watch them play and it's hard not to be impressed and stay a fan, they're always a talented team and well-coached
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone