There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

UNC Tar Heels March to the National Championship

A year or so ago I started a Tar Heels thread here and can't find it in the search results anymore?

March Madness is here! Where's my WZ Tar Heel fans at? I'm worried as hell about the injury to John Henson who's still a gametime decision for today's game with Vermont. If Henson isn't 100% by the semi's UNC's title hopes go down the drain. With Henson, I really think we're going to see them against Kentucky in the championship game. Decembers game was great and came down to the final possession with Kentucky winning by 1.

Not sure if the webzone's members of Tar Heel Nation know but I run a UNC site on the Fansided Network that is growing pretty rapidly. Check us out and see what you think. Any Zoners looking to write for the site we have some openings, feel free to let me know or see our ad on the site.
http://keepingitheel.com/
Tar Heels in tha house!!! Too bad I suck as a writer, and I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Tar Heels in tha house!!! Too bad I suck as a writer, and I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!

thanks man, let me know what you think
I don't really have the time for it either, good luck with the site!
Not sure if the webzone's members of Tar Heel Nation know but I run a UNC site on the Fansided Network that is growing pretty rapidly.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
thanks man, let me know what you think
best thread ever?
Woooooooo!!!!! Jayhawks!!!!
Everybody else lucked out cuz our starting PG was out.
Awesome, now all the fake NC fans who have never even been there but just like NC because of the colors or because MJ played there is butt hurt. Sweet.

But that triangle/man D they threw at NC in the last 8 minutes really confused them. They werent prepared for it, and heard on Mike and Mike the staff didnt recognize they were in it. Great move by Kansas.
Hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Awesome, now all the fake NC fans who have never even been there but just like NC because of the colors or because MJ played there is butt hurt. Sweet.

But that triangle/man D they threw at NC in the last 8 minutes really confused them. They werent prepared for it, and heard on Mike and Mike the staff didnt recognize they were in it. Great move by Kansas.

I'll admit I became a fan because of the MJ connection, but then you watch them play and it's hard not to be impressed and stay a fan, they're always a talented team and well-coached