LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

lmao, get into their bullpen and it aint over.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Cook = gascan. f**k these arrogant douchebag Tigers. I hope Cabrera dies of alcohol poisoning and Fielder chokes to death on a carrot stick and has a heart attack simultaneously. And f**k anybody who tries to lecture me about wishing death on anybody.

report for aggressive behavior.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Cook = gascan. f**k these arrogant douchebag Tigers. I hope Cabrera dies of alcohol poisoning and Fielder chokes to death on a carrot stick and has a heart attack simultaneously. And f**k anybody who tries to lecture me about wishing death on anybody.

report for aggressive behavior.
lol, joking or not I could give two s**ts what you do.

• vaden
  • Veteran
Was so confident we'd win today.

At least we didn't lose to the Yankees or Red Sox again, or blow a 2-0 series lead. And at least this team won't be blown up for a few years.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well the A's did fire back against the Rangers with SIX runs after they had scored five so it's not over.

Matt Harrison is not even close to vintage Justin Verlander level. It's going to take some twilight zone s**t to pull this one out.

Harrison also didn't have a strike zone the size of mt Everest
That might have been the worst display of batting I've ever seen. Cespedes hacking at the first pitch and smith an Reddick just staring at strikes.
Originally posted by schmons:
lmao, get into their bullpen and it aint over.

lmao nevermind, its over.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:

At least we didn't lose to the Yankees or Red Sox again, or blow a 2-0 series lead. And at least this team won't be blown up for a few years.

3 years and we won't have Cespedes, Parker, Anderson, etc.

Sucks to be an A's fan
You get a young talented team and when they reach their prime you trade them all.
Wish I was a giants fan
Too bad Scribner couldn't come up in the 7th lol.

Originally posted by ImaMod:

Sucks to be an A's fan
You get a young talented team and when they reach their prime you trade them all.
Wish I was a giants fan

Alright, can a mod put ImaMod on timeout? He shouldn't be allowed to hate-post like this.

Sucks to be an A's fan
Wish I was a giants fan

Come on over. The Giants will take another fan. A's had great year. No one was going to beat Verlander tonight
Gotta hand it to the crowd. They're still loud.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
listen to Stoney guys

Its over man you can't walk off every f**king day
Were done..I feel like s**t

Chill bro, you guys have overachieved by far. You should be proud of the As no matter the outcome of this game.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Come on over. The Giants will take another fan. A's had great year. No one was going to beat Verlander tonight

It'll never happen

If the A's ever move out of the bay ill just stop watching baseball
Share 49ersWebzone