There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

Great win tonight. I love that the A's are actually watchable this year. Their pitching is subpar but it seems like their offense is scoring a lot more than last yr. Ill take it.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Great win tonight. I love that the A's are actually watchable this year. Their pitching is subpar but it seems like their offense is scoring a lot more than last yr. Ill take it.

Our starting pitching is actually not too bad. McCarthy has been good, Colon has been solidd but recently had a bad outing, Milone started off great but got into a little slump which he broke out of a couple days ago. Parker has been good. The only one I don't like is Ross but he'll be replaced by Peacock if he doesn't give us what we want

Also Reddick is a very good hitter. What a great trade by Beane, everyone questioned the Bailey for Reddick trade and Reddick has looked great so far. Good hitter for average, very good power, a cannon arm, good speed and not a bad fielder. And bailey is on the 60 day DL again

Seth Smith has been doing well for us this season and has been hot lately. Same as Gomes and even Inge in his week here lol

Its nice to see us competetive with Cespedes hurt and Weeks still struggling. If Weeks comes back to form it would make a huge impact on our offense. If he did what he did last year, bat .300 with 20 steals in 90 games and so much extra base hits, our offense would be pretty damn good

I actually love watching this team play every day. I didn't expect this lol.
Wow the Angels really do suck
LULZ, THIS THREAD IS DEAD. Where's is IMAMOD
GO GIANTS

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

no point of posting here lol
i post on A's fan forums instead. no reason to post about the A's in a 49ers fan forum
Originally posted by ImaMod:

i post on A's fan forums instead. no reason to post about the A's in a 49ers fan forum

There are A's fan forums?

Ha! This from the guy that leads the Warriors thread in posts with almost 600 on the very same 49ers fan forum.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ha! This from the guy that leads the Warriors thread in posts with almost 600 on the very same 49ers fan forum.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran

Youre missing the point
There arent any A's fans that post in here regularly if I post in here every day I'll be talking to myself.
In the Warriors thread Im actually talking with other people, Im not talking to myself in that thread like I would be in here. Theres a bunch of warrior fans that post in there regularly.

I tried posting in here regularly in the off season and was basically talking to myself. Id rather talk about the A's in an A's fan forum than in a 49ers forum where no one else talks about them

PS I lead this thread with 89 out of 204 replies.. 44%
I have 594 out of 4400 posts in the Warriors thread. 13.5%
[ Edited by ImaMod on May 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM ]

Youre missing the point
There arent any A's fans that post in here regularly if I post in here every day I'll be talking to myself.
In the Warriors thread Im actually talking with other people, Im not talking to myself in that thread like I would be in here. Theres a bunch of warrior fans that post in there regularly.

I tried posting in here regularly in the off season and was basically talking to myself. Id rather talk about the A's in an A's fan forum than in a 49ers forum where no one else talks about them

And while all that makes sense, all you said was "no reason to post about the A's in a 49ers fan forum".
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
And while all that makes sense, all you said was "no reason to post about the A's in a 49ers fan forum".

well i should've worded it differently or made my self more clear lol

bad oakland team, with a bad fan base, when there is a good SF team in another SF team's fan forum
compared to
the warriors who are the only bay area team, and have a good fan base
was my point

but your right, i should have worded it differently
[ Edited by ImaMod on May 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM ]

well i should've worded it differently or made my self more clear lol

bad oakland team, with a bad fan base, when there is a good SF team in another SF team's fan forum
compared to
the warriors who are the only bay area team, and have a good fan base
was my point

but your right, i should have worded it differently

Youre missing the point

PS I lead this thread with 89 out of 204 replies.. 44%
I have 594 out of 4400 posts in the Warriors thread. 13.5%

nobody will ever match jrg with the "talking to himself" label. Dude used to go for weeks posting by himself in the tard thread, until DatNygerSeriez
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
nobody will ever match jrg with the "talking to himself" label. Dude used to go for weeks posting by himself in the tard thread, until DatNygerSeriez

lol i remember that

Exactly. No use posting wasting time posting in here. Which A's message board do you post at?