There are 201 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I didn't watch the game last night but I guess I didn't need too. 0 runs off 5 hits? I think this will be the MO of Athletics baseball this season.

We weren't expected to be any good anyways. I think we look like a 75 win team so far honestly. Look good some games look bad in others.
We look like what we are, a below average very young team with a few players showing flashes. Cespedes, McCarthy, Ryan Cook, Josh Reddick (who I really like for some reason), Tom Milone, all are showing promise.

I think we've had a pretty good season honestly, a lot of things are going well for us. We weren't expected t be a 90 win team and everyone knows we won't be. The only thing that's worrying me is Weeks' slow start but its still early.

And I knew wed regret signing Crisp over Willingham for the same amount. Crisp is now what you want in your LF, Willingham (leading the league in homers) is exactly what we need and want
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Respect to Bartolo Colon for his performane, but how in the hell is stem cell surgery not performance enhancing. What makes it different from other PEDs?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Respect to Bartolo Colon for his performane, but how in the hell is stem cell surgery not performance enhancing. What makes it different from other PEDs?

[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM ]
the a's might tie the ball game.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
the a's might tie the ball game.

should be winning but were just shooting ourselves in the foot

it feels like one of those games you feel you should win and think you will but
hi der imamod.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
hi der imamod.

oh hai dere
Originally posted by ImaMod:
hi der imamod.

oh hai dere

are you like the only poster on this thread?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

pretty much, which is why i just stopped posting in here and go on athleticsnation
no point of posting in here lol
Well, I expect you to be in the parking lot more often.

pretty much, which is why i just stopped posting in here and go on athleticsnation

you could go to the A's scout.com board. I occasionally post there, and ninerpride(don't remember if you were here before he left) posts over there (prolifically) as well.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

you could go to the A's scout.com board. I occasionally post there, and ninerpride(don't remember if you were here before he left) posts over there (prolifically) as well.

Ninerpride used to have about 50 posts by himself in this thread with very little response from anyone. Would crack me up how the guy basically talked to himself. His posts were longer than Niner99's and his hatred and jealousy of San Francisco was unreal.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ninerpride used to have about 50 posts by himself in this thread with very little response from anyone. Would crack me up how the guy basically talked to himself. His posts were longer than Niner99's and his hatred and jealousy of San Francisco was unreal.

oh i remember that guy..
ill check it out atg. whats yours and ninerprides name on it?
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM ]

I was wondering where pride and you went. I try to post as much as i can in the A's board here but sometimes I don't get a chance too.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I was wondering where pride and you went. I try to post as much as i can in the A's board here but sometimes I don't get a chance too.

i post in here, but i just go to the other websites and post there during games
Share 49ersWebzone