LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

Game called. Such Bulls***. Rain cost me $200 bucks. SMH.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

damn you went to the game?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

damn you went to the game?

No I was speaking in terms of bets that get canceled because the game didnt complete.
would get:

http://swagsyndicate.com/2012/04/10/headliners-x-new-era-custom-san-jose-giants-golden-state-warriors-59fifty-fitted-caps/
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
would get:

http://swagsyndicate.com/2012/04/10/headliners-x-new-era-custom-san-jose-giants-golden-state-warriors-59fifty-fitted-caps/

why do the san jose giants have A's colored cats?

Do it Billy, trade Suzuki

Suzuki could be trade bait

The Oakland Athletics were reportedly open to trading any and every player on their roster over the winter, with the exception of second baseman Jemile Weeks. That means catcher Kurt Suzuki was in play, and it could very well mean he's fair game during the season.

He'll earn $5 million this season and then $6.45 million in 2013. The club has an option on him for 2014 at $8.5 million that comes with a $650,000 buyout.

The A's acquired Derek Norris from the Washington Nationals as part of the trade return for left-hander Gio Gonzalez. Norris is off to a fast start in Triple-A Sacramento, going 6-for-18 with two homers, three doubles and a triple accounting for each of his hits.

The more Norris performs, both at the plate and especially behind it, the more the possibility grows that Suzuki won't last the year in Oakland. If you own Suzuki in an AL-only fantasy league, keep an eye on that situation and plan for his loss.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Walkoff HBP

Not one hit, but 5 base runners and 2 runs score in the bottom of the 12

1)Error
2)Walk
3)Walk
4)RBI Groundout
5)HBP
6HBP, walkoff

thats how we do things around here
[ Edited by ImaMod on Apr 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

why you sad doe
Originally posted by ImaMod:
why you sad doe

doe, because I want the owners to sell really bad. Between the maloofs and the a's ownership, it's an embarrassment towards nor cal sports.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
doe, because I want the owners to sell really bad. Between the maloofs and the a's ownership, it's an embarrassment towards nor cal sports.

ya it is.. both are very similar too

I still think what's going to happen is the A's won't get the San Jose stadium approved and the owners will sell
Ill be satisfied with that

they needsta build it by jack london square. Even though I dislike Lowell Cohn, (sp?) i wholeheartedly agree when he said that the owners have not done enough to make it work in oakland nor they tried to put together a winner.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
they needsta build it by jack london square. Even though I dislike Lowell Cohn, (sp?) i wholeheartedly agree when he said that the owners have not done enough to make it work in oakland nor they tried to put together a winner.

Ya I completely agree
Some fans used to blame Billy Beane but I have a lot of confidence in him to build a winning team. He just needs decent ownership that'll let him spend money like every other GM
did they win yesterday?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
did they win yesterday?

yea.. theyre at .500 now

i kinda stopped posting in here, i just go to athleticsnation now lol
I didn't watch the game last night but I guess I didn't need too. 0 runs off 5 hits? I think this will be the MO of Athletics baseball this season.
Share 49ersWebzone