There are 208 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NCAA bracketology/March Madness thread

Can't wait. Kentucky runs a version of the offense I'm installing at my school.
Kansas!!!
Thats maybe the gayest national anthem version ever.
I love how Kentucky is constantly putting pressure on Kansas with their speed.
Man this tempo was crazy.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can't wait. Kentucky runs a version of the offense I'm installing at my school.

What school do you coach?

I want to look them up on maxpreps
Originally posted by ImaMod:
What school do you coach?

I want to look them up on maxpreps

Ha! Foshay Learning Center in LA. I feel obligated to tell you that I took over 2 weeks before the season started, and even though we went 2-9 in league this year and lost our average game by 16 points, the year before they went 0-10 and lost our average game by 31, so there was progress. We should be better next year now that we have an offseason to improve. #petexcuses
Damn, Kentucky's getting beat up.

I swear, Anthony Davis grabs rebounds as high as any player I've ever seen at his age. He's a good foot above the rim on a lot of these.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Damn, Kentucky's getting beat up.

I swear, Anthony Davis grabs rebounds as high as any player I've ever seen at his age. He's a good foot above the rim on a lot of these.

Bob Knight said today on the radio he reminds him of bill Russell at that age. Wow.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Damn, Kentucky's getting beat up.

I swear, Anthony Davis grabs rebounds as high as any player I've ever seen at his age. He's a good foot above the rim on a lot of these.

Bob Knight said today on the radio he reminds him of bill Russell at that age. Wow.

It sounds blasphemous to say that, but the fact that's coming from someone like Knight really tells you how amazing this kid is. He has the best combination of length and timing that I've ever seen at his age. He's almost fundamentally perfect on his help defense and his rebounding. He's dominating this game and he hasn't scored a single point. He's simply incredible.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ha! Foshay Learning Center in LA. I feel obligated to tell you that I took over 2 weeks before the season started, and even though we went 2-9 in league this year and lost our average game by 16 points, the year before they went 0-10 and lost our average game by 31, so there was progress. We should be better next year now that we have an offseason to improve. #petexcuses

lol nice..petexcuses
31 to 16, progress doe
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ha! Foshay Learning Center in LA. I feel obligated to tell you that I took over 2 weeks before the season started, and even though we went 2-9 in league this year and lost our average game by 16 points, the year before they went 0-10 and lost our average game by 31, so there was progress. We should be better next year now that we have an offseason to improve. #petexcuses

lol nice..petexcuses
31 to 16, progress doe

I read it as Pet Excuses, its not very nice to call your kids pets
8 point game with 4 to go
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
gotta take that loose ball!!
Score update?!?!?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home