Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 611 users in the forums

San Francisco Giants fans -- help us out!

  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Athletics365.com




would fail cause there are no A's fans, lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Athletics365.com




would fail cause there are no A's fans, lol

If I felt there was a demand, don't think I wouldn't.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Webmaster:
If I felt there was a demand, don't think I wouldn't.

maybe in 2015
So I can be willisthewall on there? niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats niceeeeeeeeee
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
Originally posted by dobo:
why not giantswebzone?

I like it... Giants365 is a terrible name, I'll like the page anyway and I don't even like baseball
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by dobo:
why not giantswebzone?

I like it... Giants365 is a terrible name, I'll like the page anyway and I don't even like baseball

i think giants365 sounds better than giantswebzone

but 49erswebzone is a really great name
Just delete the 101st fan and you will be fine.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Just delete the 101st fan and you will be fine.

I'd need to delete over 750 to get down to 100.
Honestly? The Giants mega thread is all I really need. I like how all conversation is condensed into one thread. It gives a much more close knit feel to the group of fans posting. Like during the 2010 playoffs, it felt like a sports bar with everyone in there reacting to the games.

Obviously there are too many Niner fans here to contain to one thread, but I think it works nicely for the Giants. I havent been to extremegiants.com in months.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone