LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

THE OFFICIAL JEREMY LIN JETPACK ROCKETEER THREAD

linsanity has cooled off. Thank God.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
No, I'm just sick of the general sentiment African-Americans still have towards every white person.

My family didn't enslave yours, I've never been racist my entire life, so the judging needs to stop. Like I said, ALL races take themselves way too seriously, it's 2012 not 1962.

Finally. Proof that Hollywood hates black people.
I use to think it was a joke that Hollywood always killed the black peope first in movies, then I started paying attention to the theory. I promise you, it's true. 90 percent of the movies I've watched were peope die (not even horror flicks), the black dude go first, only second if they kill off an animal first. I'm not reading anything into it, other than to say it's a legit statement.
Originally posted by niners94:
Not a coincidence he starts sucking when Carmelo returned.

I thought it was his fg percentage more than anything. Dude was on fire when he first came in. Law of averages grounding him back down.
So what's the status on Lin? He got a DNP coaches decision last night...normal rest?

What are the odds they trade him for a draft pick?
Originally posted by Joecool:
So what's the status on Lin? He got a DNP coaches decision last night...normal rest?

What are the odds they trade him for a draft pick?

He's out for the season
  • Jd925
  • Veteran
I guess this thread is aptly named. Lin will most likely be with the Rockets this year.
Originally posted by Jd925:
I guess this thread is aptly named. Lin will most likely be with the Rockets this year.

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
I look forward to hearing Far East movement wherever Lin plays.

f**k Lin-that overrated piece of s**t.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
f**k Lin-that overrated piece of s**t.

piece of s**t? Relax guy
Knicks were dumb to not match him and replace him with Jason Kidd & Ray Felton.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

For that much money though? (with the $1.75 for every dollar spent luxury tax)
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

For that much money though? (with the $1.75 for every dollar spent luxury tax)

Sure. He's going to generate far more revenue than he's going to cost you. He's also 23, and currently a better player than both of those guys. Worst comes to worst, you have a $15M expiring contract that you need to deal in '14. There was so much that NYK could have done between now and then to avoid it ever coming to that point, IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone