) Just kidding, I know what you mean.Anyway, I've seen the last name and play, but never without his helmet. I just assumed it was a black/mixed dude like Hynes Ward.
There are 809 users in the forums
) Just kidding, I know what you mean.Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Asians had it just as bad in American history. And why does the history of black people give them a pass to make fun of Asians?
I really enjoy reading your football commentary.....Your historical and cultural commentary, not so much. Honestly, that was an increadably ignorant statement.

Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the f**k on!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?
Does he play?
You really don't know who Dat Nguyen is? He was All Pro at LB for the cowboys.
To give an example of an Asian football player is racist.Man, not only are people finding something to cheer about with this guy, everything is turning into racism at the same time.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Asians had it just as bad in American history. And why does the history of black people give them a pass to make fun of Asians?
I really enjoy reading your football commentary.....Your historical and cultural commentary, not so much. Honestly, that was an increadably ignorant statement.
To quote Edward Norton:
Slavery ended 137 years ago. Move the f**k on!
Too many races take themselves WAY too seriously.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:linsanity is dying down. we'll see how he does tomorrow against the mavs.
so is this dude still ballin or what?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:Jim Crow laws
Separate but equal
Civil Rights Movement of the 60s
Assassinated leaders
Yeah, I'm sure none of these issues had a lasting impact.... I don't think you're racist, but you are incredibly ignorant.
And to quote myself; Who gives a f**k what Ed (The actor) Nortan thinks?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
No, I'm just sick of the general sentiment African-Americans still have towards every white person.
My family didn't enslave yours, I've never been racist my entire life, so the judging needs to stop. Like I said, ALL races take themselves way too seriously, it's 2012 not 1962.