There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE OFFICIAL JEREMY LIN JETPACK ROCKETEER THREAD

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Asians had it just as bad in American history. And why does the history of black people give them a pass to make fun of Asians?

I really enjoy reading your football commentary.....Your historical and cultural commentary, not so much. Honestly, that was an increadably ignorant statement.

Asians got it better now!!!
They talk about this guy more than Tim Tebow. Lord help us......
The knicks looked exactly what they are...a work in progress. Lin had a bad night against a great defensive team. They really pressed him, he looked in awe of the Heat, very timid. He better get that fixed quick because the whole league will start pressing him. The second string looked better last night than the first unit. But, some practice moving the ball during the break will be much needed for the Knicks.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/jeremy-lin-haircut-6705336?click=news

This dude is the ugliest player in the league since Sam Cassell
Ben & Jerry's sorry for fortune cookies:

Ben & Jerry's, the iconic ice cream brand famous for flavors borrowed from a broad swath of the culinary spectrum, has apologized for including fortune cookies in its "Taste the Lin-Sanity" frozen yogurt sold at a Harvard Square location in Boston.

The Vermont-founded company has replaced the fortune cookies in its honey-swirl, Jeremy Lin-inspired variety with waffle cones.

"We offer a heartfelt apology if anyone was offended by our handmade Lin-Sanity flavor," Ben & Jerry's said in a statement.

Lin, the New York Knicks point guard who shot to NBA stardom this month after spurring a win streak in the absence of Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire, played four seasons for the Harvard Crimson before turning pro in 2010.

"We are proud and honored to have Jeremy Lin hail from one of our fine, local universities and we are huge sports fans," Ben & Jerry's said in the news release. "Our intention was to create a flavor to honor Jeremy Lin's accomplishments and his meteoric rise in the NBA, and recognize that he was a local Harvard graduate.

"We try (to) demonstrate our commitment as a Boston-based, valued-led business and if we failed in this instance we offer our sincere apologies."
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ben & Jerry's sorry for fortune cookies:

Ben & Jerry's, the iconic ice cream brand famous for flavors borrowed from a broad swath of the culinary spectrum, has apologized for including fortune cookies in its "Taste the Lin-Sanity" frozen yogurt sold at a Harvard Square location in Boston.

The Vermont-founded company has replaced the fortune cookies in its honey-swirl, Jeremy Lin-inspired variety with waffle cones.

"We offer a heartfelt apology if anyone was offended by our handmade Lin-Sanity flavor," Ben & Jerry's said in a statement.

Lin, the New York Knicks point guard who shot to NBA stardom this month after spurring a win streak in the absence of Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire, played four seasons for the Harvard Crimson before turning pro in 2010.

"We are proud and honored to have Jeremy Lin hail from one of our fine, local universities and we are huge sports fans," Ben & Jerry's said in the news release. "Our intention was to create a flavor to honor Jeremy Lin's accomplishments and his meteoric rise in the NBA, and recognize that he was a local Harvard graduate.

"We try (to) demonstrate our commitment as a Boston-based, valued-led business and if we failed in this instance we offer our sincere apologies."

The fortune cookies actually sound pretty tasty to be mixed in with a honey swirl frozen yogurt flavor, but I guess ppl took it the wrong way?
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?

Originally posted by valrod33:
This dude is the ugliest player in the league since Sam Cassell

Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by valrod33:
This dude is the ugliest player in the league since Sam Cassell


tyrone hill
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?


Does he play?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I wonder if there will ever be a Jeremy Lin of football?


Does he play?

You really don't know who Dat Nguyen is? He was All Pro at LB for the cowboys.
...