There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
as much as I hate any player, team I will never applaud an injury....cause Karma is a b***h

It's not even 'bout karma. It goes against everything what sports is all about.

I agree. Although, I wouldnt mind if Kershaw would get hurt right before every start against the Giants.

Kershaw is a class act. Probably the best pitcher in baseball right now. I want the Giants to beat him, but I have nothing against the guy.
as much as I hate any player, team I will never applaud an injury....cause Karma is a b***h

I agree. Although, I wouldnt mind if Kershaw would get hurt right before every start against the Giants.

I hate that f**ker...and I want Giants to beat him! Ask yourself...what will please you more? Him gettin' hurt before every start or Giants beating him?

Id say beating him but the Giants never do.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Kershaw is a class act. Probably the best pitcher in baseball right now. I want the Giants to beat him, but I have nothing against the guy.

I was not being serious. Unlike you I dont want to see anyone get hurt. Not Kershaw, not Grienke, not Kobe.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Karma is a b***h, indeed. That's why the Lakers lost Kobe. The league rigged way too many games in their favor.

That makes no sense. Even if that is somehow true...it's Kobe's fault? A 5 time champion is out there playing 48 minutes a game to try to get his team in the playoffs. He doesn't need to do that to prove anything. I respect that!

I never said it was Kobe's fault. It's not the Lakers fault. It's the NBA. They wanted the glitz and glamour of LA into the postseason, and they got it sans Kobe. They influenced the outcome of games, now they're without their top attraction.

That's a really twisted logic. So, according to you...NBA is doing something wrong, and Kobe got injured and you call that Karma?

C'mom man. I've no problem with anyone calling NBA corrupt or whatever. But, cheering an injury to a player is sad. Warriors fans should be the last fan base cheering an ankle injury - especially if they believe in karma.

I hate that f**ker...and I want Giants to beat him! Ask yourself...what will please you more? Him gettin' hurt before every start or Giants beating him?

Id say beating him but the Giants never do.

i know

Karma is a b***h, indeed. That's why the Lakers lost Kobe. The league rigged way too many games in their favor.

That makes no sense. Even if that is somehow true...it's Kobe's fault? A 5 time champion is out there playing 48 minutes a game to try to get his team in the playoffs. He doesn't need to do that to prove anything. I respect that!

I never said it was Kobe's fault. It's not the Lakers fault. It's the NBA. They wanted the glitz and glamour of LA into the postseason, and they got it sans Kobe. They influenced the outcome of games, now they're without their top attraction.

That's a really twisted logic. So, according to you...NBA is doing something wrong, and Kobe got injured and you call that Karma?

C'mom man. I've no problem with anyone calling NBA corrupt or whatever. But, cheering an injury to a player is sad. Warriors fans should be the last fan base cheering an ankle injury - especially if they believe in karma.

Karma only works on teams other than the one you root for. Otherwise, the Warriors must have done some really f**ked up s**t over the years.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Karma only works on teams other than the one you root for. Otherwise, the Warriors must have done some really f**ked up s**t over the years.

haha...it's sad though that ppl are calling this karma. I guess they don't understand the concept of karma.

I was not being serious. Unlike you I dont want to see anyone get hurt. Not Kershaw, not Grienke, not Kobe.

Unlike me? Lol. Whatever.

The Dodger bit was aimed at FANS (many of whom I know, as we give each other crap on FB) that popped off when Buster got hurt.

And my dislike for Kobe has nothing to do with him being an athlete, or even a Laker for that matter. I'm anti rapist.
lol
Originally posted by AmpLee:

haha...it's sad though that ppl are calling this karma. I guess they don't understand the concept of karma.

99% of the people that refer to Karma have no idea what it's concept actually is. lol

The Dodger bit was aimed at FANS (many of whom I know, as we give each other crap on FB) that popped off when Buster got hurt.

And my dislike for Kobe has nothing to do with him being an athlete, or even a Laker for that matter. I'm anti rapist.

You don't know he's a rapist you wasn't in the room with them.
Thread Gone Wild
now I feel bad for not watching the Lakers this year, I know Kobe's time is short, I should have watched more for that reason alone
Originally posted by susweel:

You don't know he's a rapist you wasn't in the room with them.

3 guys' cum in her panties the next day. lol

Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com