There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Didn't get to watch, I was curious about the same thing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:



Bynum: 19 pts, 15 rbs, 2 asts, 3 blks

Cousins: 10 pts, 13 rbs, 1 ast, 2 stls, 1 blk


Why the f**k did Cousins only get 22 minutes?

kings on a back to back and he just didn't play that well offensively, but part of it was that the starters as a group played kind of s**tty. That's all I can think of.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
kings on a back to back and he just didn't play that well offensively, but part of it was that the starters as a group played kind of s**tty. That's all I can think of.

foul trouble or no?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
kings on a back to back and he just didn't play that well offensively, but part of it was that the starters as a group played kind of s**tty. That's all I can think of.

foul trouble or no?

He picked up his 3rd with about 5 minutes to go in the 1st half and sat down. He finished the game with 3, though, so there's no reason he shouldn't have played more.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He picked up his 3rd with about 5 minutes to go in the 1st half and sat down. He finished the game with 3, though, so there's no reason he shouldn't have played more.

oh...
Keith Dumb
He was loafing it up and down the court apparently. I didn't really notice that but Grant Napear was saying Demarcus looks tired.. then shortly after he was pretty much riding the bench. Dude needs to get into a little better shape I think, at least that's what's mentioned about him quite a bit.
Originally posted by Muggins:
He was loafing it up and down the court apparently. I didn't really notice that but Grant Napear was saying Demarcus looks tired.. then shortly after he was pretty much riding the bench. Dude needs to get into a little better shape I think, at least that's what's mentioned about him quite a bit.

That dude is a straight up loser the Kings should trade him now while they can something for him.
Originally posted by susweel:
That dude is a straight up loser the Kings should trade him now while they can something for him.
^
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by susweel:
That dude is a straight up loser the Kings should trade him now while they can something for him.

You're right they should just trade him to the Warriors for a 2nd round pick
Originally posted by Muggins:
He was loafing it up and down the court apparently. I didn't really notice that but Grant Napear was saying Demarcus looks tired.. then shortly after he was pretty much riding the bench. Dude needs to get into a little better shape I think, at least that's what's mentioned about him quite a bit.

He crying like a b***h and never ran back on defense whenever he thought the red missed a call. Evans needs to step up as a leader and I put this bs that cousins displays entirely on the leadership of the team. They have none and it is starting to appear as if they are only there for a paycheck.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Muggins:
He was loafing it up and down the court apparently. I didn't really notice that but Grant Napear was saying Demarcus looks tired.. then shortly after he was pretty much riding the bench. Dude needs to get into a little better shape I think, at least that's what's mentioned about him quite a bit.

He crying like a b***h and never ran back on defense whenever he thought the red missed a call. Evans needs to step up as a leader and I put this bs that cousins displays entirely on the leadership of the team. They have none and it is starting to appear as if they are only there for a paycheck.


Tyreke as a leader??? lololol never going to happen dude. Cousins stopped guys from getting in a fight the night vs the Clippers. Really we just got to wait until he gets more mature, he's still only 21. But Tyreke is never going to step up and lead the Kings man, he is not aggressive enough and he just likes doing his own thing kind of IMO.
Originally posted by angelv05:
What does not being black have to do with anything?

White people who have the balls to use that word in front of me are rare. I've seen it happen though.

One day (circa 1997), my girlfriend and I were coming out of a restaurant in the Northside of Chicago and there was a car stopped at the red light. Inside were two casually dressed white guys and their windows were open. As I came out and looked up, the first words I caught coming out of the mouth of the guy on the passenger side was "f**king n****rs".

Then he looked over at me and saw me (I'm a dark skinned Indian guy), and the look on his face was classic. He was scurred....he thought I was black, and I was gonna f**k his s**t up or something.

Nah, I got bigger fish to fry.
[ Edited by kray28 on Mar 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by susweel:
That dude is a straight up loser the Kings should trade him now while they can something for him.

You're right they should just trade him to the Warriors for a 2nd round pick

+1
Lakers and it won't even be close
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com