LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Todd Marinovich Project

this sh!t is pretty good. oh and i will f**k the sh!t out of his sister. and knowing stoney he would agree
She's worth a splash. Nice rack.
Watching it too. Sad to see Ronnie lott as a raider. And he even said that Todd basically could've been better than Montana
His sister? She isn't even average.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great watch.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I fell asleep while trying to watch it....I hope it gets posted online soon. From what I saw his dad was a f**king a*****e
Originally posted by Paul:
I fell asleep while trying to watch it....I hope it gets posted online soon. From what I saw his dad was a f**king a*****e

Ehh thats not really the case
  • lazy
  • Veteran
i liled the part where todd marinovich told the usc coach"ill play for them but not for you".
He didn't actually say that. He said I will play for them. The not you part was implied.
I'm so lost...

Another tragic story of the lefty QB.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
where can I watch a replay of this?
Originally posted by Paul:
where can I watch a replay of this?

What the hell is this? What channel??
Remember watching him thinking he was gonna have a nice career in the NFL. Very sad , nice to see he still has a relationship with his (Joe Jackson) father.

Yes his sister is a MILF (school teacher too)
  • Paul
  • Veteran
finally watched the majority of this last night... wow I didn't realize how talented the guy was, sad that he just seemed to lose interest in it all but now has his life back together. Love documentaries like that
Share 49ersWebzone