There are 233 users in the forums

Brandon Roy is retiring

Dude was a monster, sucks to see him go. Damn the blazers are cursed
Wow that's sad
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Damn the blazers are cursed

This!

Man I feel bad for the Blazers.
dammit . i was hoping he would be healthy enough to contribute. i really thought him next to D. Rose would have been a good fit. since my bulls need a legit #2 who knows how to handle the rock and run the offense thus greatly reducing the stress from D.R's shoulders.

Clutch.

It's a shame that players like Kwame Brown are still playing.
Really sad. Apparently his knees scared off a few teams on draft day, which is why he went 6th. Great player, helluva competitor. That franchises luck with injuries is amazingly bad, and has been for like 35 years.
I am deeply saddened by this. Being born in Portland and living there during my childhood, I idolized the Blazers. B-Roy was probably my favorite NBA player ever. I feel worst of all for him
Originally posted by spizzy:
I am deeply saddened by this. Being born in Portland and living there during my childhood, I idolized the Blazers. B-Roy was probably my favorite NBA player ever. I feel worst of all for him

Clyde Drexler has a sad.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't know if there is a pro sports franchise that has been more torturted than the Blazers in the past couple decades.

Bill Walton, Bowie over Jordan, Game 7 chokejob against the Lakers, then the JailBlazers fiasco, then Greg Oden over Durant, Brandon Roy's retirement.

Un-f**king-believeable.

At least the Warriors just plain sucked the past couple decades. I think I would light myself on fire if I was a Blazers fan.
[ Edited by crzy on Dec 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM ]
He had my name on his back....so sad

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Clyde Drexler has a sad.

lol i wasnt alive during his heydey
Damn sad news he was great to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone