Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

i c what you did there.
Any new info on this?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Any new info on this?

I was wondering that too
Grant Nappear throws all type of s*it out there. His vague a55 statement is probably not going to mean anything.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Grant Nappear throws all type of s*it out there. His vague a55 statement is probably not going to mean anything.

I like it when he gets mad at the callers, dude has the shortest fuse of all time.

If you don't like that you dont like Kings basketball
Originally posted by susweel:

I like it when he gets mad at the callers, dude has the shortest fuse of all time.

Yeah, that's his thing to get ratings. He does get some dumb a55 callers though.
I was reading that the Kings plan to move Tyreke to the SG spot to make room for Jimmer as the PG. So does that mean Jimmer starts? What about Thornton?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I was reading that the Kings plan to move Tyreke to the SG spot to make room for Jimmer as the PG. So does that mean Jimmer starts? What about Thornton?

I've been reading Jimmers been having passing troubles so far today. Maybe not so fast. Reke passes fine, his teammates so far in his career haven't been able to make shots
Jason Jones @mr_jasonjones 42 mins Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

By the way I can confirm the Kings are trying to lure Andrei Kirilenko from Russia.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Jason Jones @mr_jasonjones 42 mins Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

By the way I can confirm the Kings are trying to lure Andrei Kirilenko from Russia.

There's a sh!tload of Russians in the Sacramento area btw.

Yes and many of them specialize in selling salvage cars.

Yeah, no kidding. They do that and deliver pizzas in their spare time and live in section 8 housing with 100k in the bank.

Yeah, no kidding. They do that and deliver pizzas in their spare time and live in section 8 housing with 100k in the bank.

ahhh the American dream.