There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
if Kirilenko is the big name that Napear was alluding to then i am severely disappoint

It is.

How do we know this? Haven't really heard it anywhere else...
[ Edited by Muggins879 on Dec 11, 2011 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
if Kirilenko is the big name that Napear was alluding to then i am severely disappoint

It is.

How do we know this? Haven't really heard it anywhere else...
Jason Jones and Sam Amick were both tweeting that it was/is Kirilenko and that 15+ other teams are also interested in him.
i heard that he's not interested in coming. Oh well.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lol

good we dont need him anyway, we have Salmons, Greene and Honeycut
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Honeycutt, YES. Salmons and Greene, NO.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Honeycutt, YES. Salmons and Greene, NO.

We need to upgrade the three position. I've been so disappointed in Donte. He really hasn't improved. There is still so much potential, but unfortunately I have my doubts now. He needs to work on being a really good defender because he can be. Salmons is probably on the downside of his career. At best, a decent player at this point that shouldn't probably be starting. Honeycutt is a rook.

The Kings, again, aren't doing ish. I know we are young, blah, blah. But I want to see some of these youngsters take the next step. Please. We aren't doing anything in free agency because the Maloofs are broke, but they will probably say they want to give all the PT to the young guys. The problem is that the youngsters don't really develop. They come in with talent and potential and they don't take that next step. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Cousins and Reke do actually take that next step.

Who was the last young guy the Kings really developed? JT, Donte, Tyreke, etc. all come in with talent (Reke obviously has the most) but doesn't it seem like they don't get much better?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
LAME

GET ON OUR LEVEL

You guys are trying to put all your chips into the Chris Paul basket while we quietly become a team in the league.

serious fix

lol
Cousins' offers old school view of free agency

http://blogs.sacbee.com/sports/kings/archives/2011/12/cousins-offers.html#ixzz1gT4PSduS

I mean, trying to join another - I mean, I'm not taking jabs at anybody - but to me that's kind of like taking the coward's way out. At the same time I respect you because you want to be a winner. But, me, being the type of person I am, I am wanting to lead my team. I want to stay with the group of guys I came in (into the league) with. I'm going to do what I gotta do to help my team win. "I mean, that's how most of them (superstars) came up. They stuck with their teams til they got their chance. That's how I feel about it. Magic. Isiah Thomas .. I mean all those guys. They stuck with their teams."
Sam Amick says we have a one-year, $6.5 million offer out to Jamal Crawford.

Not sure how everyone fits but that'd be some serious offensive firepower. Three guard rotation with Tyreke/Thornton/Crawford. Jimmer getting some scraps.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Not sure how everyone fits but that'd be some serious offensive firepower. Three guard rotation with Tyreke/Thornton/Crawford. Jimmer getting some scraps.

I heard about that. Damn. That would be insane

That would be sick. I always like Crawford's offensive game. Dude can flat out shoot.

Of course he does not land with us... I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Of course he does not land with us... I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

We have enough guards already, Reke/Thornton/Jimmer. The last thing we needed was another no defense gunner. I rather have Kirilenko or Dalembert back.