There are 399 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011-2012 Sacramento Kings Thread

AK is more feeble than Lamar Odom. DO NOT WANT
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
There's a sh!tload of Russians in the Sacramento area btw.

Yes and many of them specialize in selling salvage cars.
Yeah, no kidding. They do that and deliver pizzas in their spare time and live in section 8 housing with 100k in the bank.


And theyre are pretty much all as*holes who treat people like crap and own a bunch of guns.
At least the ones I had to deal with a lot in Citrus Heights.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
There's a sh!tload of Russians in the Sacramento area btw.

Yes and many of them specialize in selling salvage cars.
Yeah, no kidding. They do that and deliver pizzas in their spare time and live in section 8 housing with 100k in the bank.


And theyre are pretty much all as*holes who treat people like crap and own a bunch of guns.
At least the ones I had to deal with a lot in Citrus Heights.

Pretty much
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
There's a sh!tload of Russians in the Sacramento area btw.

Yes and many of them specialize in selling salvage cars.
Yeah, no kidding. They do that and deliver pizzas in their spare time and live in section 8 housing with 100k in the bank.


And theyre are pretty much all as*holes who treat people like crap and own a bunch of guns.
At least the ones I had to deal with a lot in Citrus Heights.

Yep, the Armenians are the worst though imo. Very aggressive.

I'm very good friends with a Russian dude (known him since the late 90's and I basically Americanized him and his family. And they Russianized me. I've eaten their food and met their friends & family etc and visaversa.) They are good people. The older people are very strange (to us Americans) and the 20-30's crowd are the main aholes. The younger ones are basically normal American kids.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Пожалуйста, прийти к SAC
1. Im embarrassed the kings are going after him.

2. In order for him to even come play in sac he will probably demand a huge contract. This sucks.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
1. Im embarrassed the kings are going after him.

2. In order for him to even come play in sac he will probably demand a huge contract. This sucks.

Dude, it makes plenty of sense in more than a few ways, on and off the court.

Second, well we do have a lot of money to spend.
Sacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins says he's going to try to get Jimmer Fredette to move in with him. Thoughts Kings Fans?
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Sacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins says he's going to try to get Jimmer Fredette to move in with him. Thoughts Kings Fans?


Could be really good for Cousins.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Sacramento Kings
DeMarcus Cousins says he's going to try to get Jimmer Fredette to move in with him. Thoughts Kings Fans?

Saw that on FB. I think it would be good for boogie, maybe JIMMERS attitude would rub off on him, no homo
if Kirilenko is the big name that Napear was alluding to then i am severely disappoint
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
if Kirilenko is the big name that Napear was alluding to then i am severely disappoint

It is.
Thought this was a fun one..