LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2011-2012 Thread

dang I was rooting for you guys
That was easily one of the best games I've seen in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. It was physical, rough and tough, defensive battle, but it was not boring.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chicago Tribune @chicagotribune

#Magic center Dwight Howard says he's open to joining Rose,#Bulls

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-120129-dwight-howard-chicago-bulls-trade,0,1239459.story
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C Johnson @KCJHoop

DRose: "Dwight is a great player. Who wouldn't want to play with him? You never know what's going to happen." #Bulls
Washington is one of the few teams I can say without a doubt are worse than the kings. Worse team in the NBA. Chi town needs to put the nail in the coffin...

Can't wait until the Eastern Conference Finals. Should be a good 6 or 7 game series. Too bad Boozer isn't as good as everyone thought or else Chicago would be in the finals.
Ass-kicking holiday......grab the bull by the horn, buck by antlers
We better win the finals this year.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

about damn time you made you appearance "sultan of webzone"
Man the Nets look pretty bad..these next couple games maybe Rose will sit and recover. He says he's gonna keep playing, if he does, hopefully we keep jumping out to big leads so he can sit and rest that back/toe of his. Once this team gets fully healthy, or at least all 5 starters on the floor, we can be scary good. It's nice to have Deng back, this guy sure has come a long way and hopefully he finally lands an All-Star spot.
Congrats to Luol Deng to finally making the All-Star team!! I also hear that CJ Watson might participate in the 3-point contest..Go Bulls!!

Originally posted by samoan49er:
Congrats to Luol Deng to finally making the All-Star team!! I also hear that CJ Watson might participate in the 3-point contest..Go Bulls!!

about damn time. congrats loul

pretty cool commercial about our defense.
I'm flying out from SF to Chicago for a couple days this week for vacay.

Anybody here from Chi-town or been to a game? I was looking at going to the Bulls Celtics game on Thursday since it's D-Rose Bobblehead night and was wondering if anyone could attest to sitting on the floor in the first couple rows or near courtside. Is it worth the money? (Main Floor A-B, or the normal sections rows A-F) I'm not plunking the $1k for the courtside-courtside seats, but the ones behind those.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Agreed, I think this stretch without Derrick Rose will help us in the playoffs, its forcing other guys to step up and hopefully those same guys will contain that play for the long term this season.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
I'm flying out from SF to Chicago for a couple days this week for vacay.

Anybody here from Chi-town or been to a game? I was looking at going to the Bulls Celtics game on Thursday since it's D-Rose Bobblehead night and was wondering if anyone could attest to sitting on the floor in the first couple rows or near courtside. Is it worth the money? (Main Floor A-B, or the normal sections rows A-F) I'm not plunking the $1k for the courtside-courtside seats, but the ones behind those.

I don't know why anyone would go to Chicago in the winter especially from SF haha but your best bet for tickets here in Chicago is stubhub especially for Cs Bulls.
Share 49ersWebzone