LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Bernie Fine Fired

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
what i dont get is espn had that recorded tape between the victim and bernie's wife since 2003!!! wtf its just coming out now? i guess espn is guilty of shoving this under the carpet as well. idk if they were trying to protect this guy or thought it wasnt very news worthy, but the fact that outside the lines of espn has been sitting on this tape for almost a decade is disturbing.

thank you. i read somewhere in one of ESPN's own article that the reason they didn't come forward with this allegation at the time was because they(ESPN) was waiting it out to see if others had similar story(ies). or this kid turned man was just making it up. i also believe ESPN has hidden agenda for holding on to stories like this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
The wife had sex with the accuser while the dad was jerking him off in the basement..sounds to me this kid had it made

you would let a dude jerk you off??????

Im kidding dude chill out lulz

lol i know dude, but for a second there you had that look in your emoticon's eyes

Lulz, maybe im not kidding

PM sent
[ Edited by susweel on Nov 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
BreakingNews Breaking News

Syracuse chancellor gives vote of confidence to head basketball coach Jim Boeheim amid ex-assistant's sex abuse probe - @AP
Originally posted by Jcool:
BreakingNews Breaking News

Syracuse chancellor gives vote of confidence to head basketball coach Jim Boeheim amid ex-assistant's sex abuse probe - @AP

Excellent.
Share 49ersWebzone