There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bernie Fine Fired

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Wtf I saw on sportscenter the conversation between the accuser and bernie fines wife...3 questions

1. Is the accuser gay?
2. Is the accuser autistic?
3. How do adults let this stuff go on without saying anything?

How does a woman stay married to a pedophile?
And to not bust him....
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM ]
I sense a lock in this thread's future...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
And to not bust him....

Yes, I don't understand this. Has she gone into any detail to explain her actions (or lack of them)?
The wife had sex with the accuser while the dad was jerking him off in the basement..sounds to me this kid had it made
The wife had sex with the accuser while the dad was jerking him off in the basement..sounds to me this kid had it made

you would let a dude jerk you off??????
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Im kidding dude chill out lulz

lol i know dude, but for a second there you had that look in your emoticon's eyes

lol i know dude, but for a second there you had that look in your emoticon's eyes

Lulz, maybe im not kidding
Originally posted by English:
And to not bust him....

Yes, I don't understand this. Has she gone into any detail to explain her actions (or lack of them)?

No, but I would suppose it was to keep the current lifestyle she had. Sad that someone would allow that to keep the current money situation.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
And to not bust him....

No, but I would suppose it was to keep the current lifestyle she had. Sad that someone would allow that to keep the current money situation.

Just dreadful. I know the "walk a mile in someone's shoes" philosophy and tend to agree with it, but this one is a head shaker.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
And to not bust him....

She is pathetic. Almost as much as Bernie Fine is.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
She is pathetic. Almost as much as Bernie Fine is.
yes indeed. what i want to know is when is the actual b-day of this kid turned man who was molested. reason i ask is cause he claims when he was a senior and 18yrs old in high school when he had sexual intercourse with Mrs. Fine. his b-day will eventually reveal if she faces or gets cleared off statutory rape.

Originally posted by Janitor:
This will be monitored extremely closely, and the rules, given the circumstances, will be STRICTLY enforced. You have been so notified.
are you all trying to shut this down
what i dont get is espn had that recorded tape between the victim and bernie's wife since 2003!!! wtf its just coming out now? i guess espn is guilty of shoving this under the carpet as well. idk if they were trying to protect this guy or thought it wasnt very news worthy, but the fact that outside the lines of espn has been sitting on this tape for almost a decade is disturbing.