There are 383 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bernie Fine Fired

well Syracuse University finally did something right but way too late.
yeah I figured he was a pedophile. Wonder if he can go to jail or be prosecuted now???
So his wife, says she knew about all (in her own words) and did what about it? Apparently nothing. I am kind of shocked the way she just talks about it matter of fact on the phone call.
Jim Boeheim should be fired for flat out calling the accuser a liar

not only was he allegedly molested, he slept with bernies wife.

now I feel really bad for the guy
[ Edited by schmons on Nov 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:

Originally posted by schmons:

Boheim slept with Bernie's wife? Where did you read that?

I did think it was a bad idea for him to call the accuser a flat out liar. That being said, he shouldn't be fired for that. An apology will suffice if the allegations prove out to be true.
i meant the guy who was molested slept with bernie fine's wife
its in this report about her phone call with the accuser
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/7286347/otl-audio-tape-syracuse-orange-assistant-bernie-fine-wife-admits-worries-abuse
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
"@darrenrovell: If Penn State hadn't happened, I could see Boeheim's job being safe w/a standard apology. Not now."
so we went from Altar Boys within the walls of churches to Youth Water Boys from playing fields.
please lets not make this about Penn State. the other thread regarding this topic got locked due to excessive talk about Jerry Sandusky. I know it's hard not to correlate both stories.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
please lets not make this about Penn State. the other thread regarding this topic got locked due to excessive talk about Jerry Sandusky. I know it's hard not to correlate both stories.

No thread should be locked if the subject is important and there is discussion. It is the Mods job to enforce the rules and warnings ( which they do most of the time) but not to just lock threads down. Just my opinon and I'm sure the Mods will disagree.
oh yeah it was reported last week that Syracuse D.A was having hard time getting the Syracuse Police Department to release old documents filed by the accuser in the past
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No thread should be locked if the subject is important and there is discussion. It is the Mods job to enforce the rules and warnings ( which they do most of the time) but not to just lock threads down. Just my opinon and I'm sure the Mods will disagree.

look in the "Ask A Mod" thread. i was told the original thread regarding Bernie Fine was locked cause it was turned into Penn State thread. p.s i care less but lets keep it to a minimum
so how long before Boeheim releases a statement? i thought his comments about the situation earlier were way out of line, he could have said something to support his friend but he didnt need to attack the accuser. what a PR nightmare he has to deal with now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
darrenrovell darren rovell

POLL RESULTS (608 VOTES): Do you think, with what we know now, Syracuse's Jim Boeheim should be fired? NO: 55.3%, YES: 44.7%