There are 566 users in the forums
2011-12 General NBA Discussion Thread
Nov 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Nov 28, 2011 at 10:24 AM
- angelv05
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,726
Originally posted by valrod33:OMG, I just remembered Metta World Peace changed his name
fixed
Nov 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by YungAce:Kings 8th seed yuuup
Yuuup
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:11 AM
- TX9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,352
All these games crammed in so the owners can make as much as possible is going to make for a crappy product, IMO. How'd you like to have tickets to that 3rd back to back, I wouldn't. I like the shorter season, just should have been shorter. Everyone saying this will benefit the older teams has it backwards, I think OKC and the like will benefit more. I have no delusions about my Rockets doing anything but being just good enough to miss the playoffs and have a lousy draft pick.
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
- eamjr10
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,233

GO MAVS!!! Let's do this again.....
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Prediction. Mavs struggle to make the playoffs and get ousted in the first round.
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by TX9R:
All these games crammed in so the owners can make as much as possible is going to make for a crappy product, IMO. How'd you like to have tickets to that 3rd back to back, I wouldn't. I like the shorter season, just should have been shorter. Everyone saying this will benefit the older teams has it backwards, I think OKC and the like will benefit more. I have no delusions about my Rockets doing anything but being just good enough to miss the playoffs and have a lousy draft pick.
Disagree. The NBA season should be 66 games and I don't the back to backs will matter as much as people think.
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
Originally posted by valrod33:
Prediction. Mavs struggle to make the playoffs and get ousted in the first round.
by the warriors again.
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM
- AJ_Larrea954
- Member
- Posts: 985
MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!
Nov 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,777
LEGGOOooOOOOO..
Nov 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
I'm rooting for everyone but the Lakers and Heat.
[ Edited by Amir on Nov 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM ]
Nov 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Amir:
I'm rooting for everyone but the Lakers and Heat.
Nov 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
chadfordinsider Chad Ford
Ugh. RT @johnschuhmann NBA Draft will take place on Thu. June 28, two days after scheduled Game 7 of NBA Finals.
Ugh. RT @johnschuhmann NBA Draft will take place on Thu. June 28, two days after scheduled Game 7 of NBA Finals.
Nov 28, 2011 at 2:05 PM
- sincalfaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,712
Nov 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM
- Negrodamus
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,782
Originally posted by valrod33:
Prediction. Mavs struggle to win their division and don't make the playoffs
fixed