Originally posted by valrod33:
OMG, I just remembered Metta World Peace changed his name

fixed
Originally posted by YungAce:
Kings 8th seed yuuup

Yuuup
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
All these games crammed in so the owners can make as much as possible is going to make for a crappy product, IMO. How'd you like to have tickets to that 3rd back to back, I wouldn't. I like the shorter season, just should have been shorter. Everyone saying this will benefit the older teams has it backwards, I think OKC and the like will benefit more. I have no delusions about my Rockets doing anything but being just good enough to miss the playoffs and have a lousy draft pick.

GO MAVS!!! Let's do this again.....
Prediction. Mavs struggle to make the playoffs and get ousted in the first round.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:
All these games crammed in so the owners can make as much as possible is going to make for a crappy product, IMO. How'd you like to have tickets to that 3rd back to back, I wouldn't. I like the shorter season, just should have been shorter. Everyone saying this will benefit the older teams has it backwards, I think OKC and the like will benefit more. I have no delusions about my Rockets doing anything but being just good enough to miss the playoffs and have a lousy draft pick.

Disagree. The NBA season should be 66 games and I don't the back to backs will matter as much as people think.
Prediction. Mavs struggle to make the playoffs and get ousted in the first round.

by the warriors again.
MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!
LEGGOOooOOOOO..

• Amir
  • Veteran
I'm rooting for everyone but the Lakers and Heat.
[ Edited by Amir on Nov 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Amir:
I'm rooting for everyone but the Lakers and Heat.

chadfordinsider Chad Ford

Ugh. RT @johnschuhmann NBA Draft will take place on Thu. June 28, two days after scheduled Game 7 of NBA Finals.
Prediction. Mavs struggle to win their division and don't make the playoffs

fixed